- 11-22-2012, 11:23 AM #52
- 11-22-2012, 11:41 AM #54
I am probably going to skip. Its not that much of an advance for me to drop $6-700 on. When I do get my next one, it will not be on contract as I intend to switch carriers and go month to month on whoever I am with at that point. By that point the Aristo should be out as my contract is up in August. That and I am holding out hope for a BB11 N-Series that doesn't look like crap.8700, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9860, Z10! Spider-Man case FTW!!!
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-22-2012, 11:49 AM #56
- 348 Posts
L-Series off contract at launch, and N-Series off contract at launch... call me greedy, but ive been waiting forever for these phones like the rest of you and cannot wait to have an L-series in my right hand and an N-Series in my left! Also going to buy up some shares, because the latest estimates are rimm shares (if everyone like BB10) will spike to 43$ in a very short period of time off launch... and 4:1 odds are just too good to pass up!Previous device(s):8820 world edition,9800 Torch(Black),9780 Bold(Black),9700 Bold(Black),9900 Bold(Black),9810 Torch(White), iPhone3GS(Black)
Family Current device(s):BlackBerry Z30(Black),BlackBerry Z10(Black),BlackBerry Q10(Black),Windows SurfaceRT, iPhone5C(Pink)
- 11-22-2012, 12:41 PM #58
- CrackBerry Addict
11-22-2012, 02:29 PM #60
- 691 Posts
I'll buy L n N serries with No Contract. But actually, in my country, we have to pay full price, because there is no contract for Blackberry or other phones Expensive but needed.sent from anywhere
HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10
9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
- 11-22-2012, 03:01 PM #62
Anyone buying either new BB 10 devices full price without a contract?
I would pay full price but I am taking the wait and see approach before I purchase one.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using TapatalkMake sure you vote! Your vote counts!
Support the 9-12 Project
- 11-22-2012, 06:32 PM #63
I'm stuck on 9900 until February 2014 (my next subsidized hardware upgrade). I don't think I can afford to straight-up buy a BB10 device. But I'm thinking about unloading some medium format camera equipment to fund the purchase--
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-22-2012, 11:31 PM #65
- 9 Posts
I'm planning on buying off-contract to keep my Verizon unlimited data... Right now I'm paying $80/month. Would be less but the other person on my plan kept downgrading our minutes, then when I had to re-upgrade the minutes when she went over, the new rate for minutes was always a little bit higher than before.
My contract is up in May... really thinking about my options at that point. Could switch to T-Mobile, I live in Atlanta and I hear T-Mobile is okay there... I've just grown very accustomed to Verizon's network, where I can just assume that I'll have service pretty much everywhere.
- CrackBerry Master
11-23-2012, 07:30 AM #66
- 1,072 Posts
Being with a company that doesn't have locked in terms I can buy at any time, a small price to pay for having unlimited everything for $40 P/M. Having said that I'll probably hold off buying one right away. I'm just not ready to switch yet and am getting stirling service from my 9900 and 9790.
- 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM #68
If possible, I'd even see if I could swing some kind of BYOD and dump the Torch as well.
- By acratus in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:25 PM
- By Rube8514 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM
- By MCope in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:43 AM
- By Kelton in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-17-2009, 06:22 PM
- By chuckbower in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:53 AM