They are getting very similar to googles since they are starting with ads and monetization

Posted on my Z30.......while on the can
    sajidsheikh likes this.
    03-17-15 08:12 PM
    They are getting very similar to googles since they are starting with ads and monetization

Posted on my Z30.......while on the can
    Quite the apoofiny.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 08:34 PM
    There's a huge difference between Google plugging straight into the NSA and data mining you and hiding the fact or BlackBerry selling and advertising something and letting you know upfront and being outspoken about it. Just saying.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-18-15 08:32 AM
    There's a huge difference between Google plugging straight into the NSA and data mining you and hiding the fact or BlackBerry selling and advertising something and letting you know upfront and being outspoken about it. Just saying.

Really? Where? Google tells you everywhere that will use your information for ads. You have to opt in or can opt out. This " we are more secure" immunity thing getting is old now... BB is like everyone else. If they not giving it to the NSA they are giving it to Canadian equivalent of the NSA.
    litig8or98 likes this.
    03-18-15 12:40 PM
    Seems a little strange. BlackBerry is Enterprise centered but adding ads to their offerings.

That's going to float as well as a brick with the enterprise folks.

BlackBerry hates America!
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-18-15 12:59 PM
    Don't forget that Google gives out all of your financial details and your home address to thieves and steals thoughts from your mind when you hold the phone to your ear and kills your first born and so on and so forth. They never tell you about it and its done without your knowledge. Blackberry just takes the data and spits it into a shredder and doesn't do anything with it. Come on.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-18-15 06:19 PM
    BB is like everyone else. If they not giving it to the NSA they are giving it to Canadian equivalent of the NSA.
    They are giving it to the NHL?
    Tkarps likes this.
    03-18-15 06:25 PM
    Don't forget that Google gives out all of your financial details and your home address to thieves and steals thoughts from your mind when you hold the phone to your ear and kills your first born and so on and so forth. They never tell you about it and its done without your knowledge. Blackberry just takes the data and spits it into a shredder and doesn't do anything with it. Come on.
    Reminded me about Google worker incidents that used private information for their own benefit.
    No need to sell your info to thieves they ARE thieves.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/googl...n-chats-2010-9

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 06:47 PM
    Keep in mind that storing user data is quite expensive if you think hundreds of millions of users. If BlackBerry can't give me my BBM chats after device switch then anyone claiming that they do keep them is likely just trying to downplay their business model.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 06:51 PM
    FUD. BlackBerry has already stated that BBM conversations will never have ads.
    03-18-15 06:54 PM
    Agent Smith from the Matrix is coming to get you.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 06:58 PM