Hello.
    Anybody know a software like IGo for example that have the maps on it, or you can put them on Micro SD card? Because I am tired of searching all kind of software that are using data services for downloading the maps. This sucks! I don`t have signal for using the data services in the mountains so I need a software with preloaded maps for Blackberry 9800 Torch.

If anybody have an information, please reply.

Regards,
    Catalin
    08-08-11 07:59 AM
    If you need preloaded maps, you might want to consider TrekBuddy and Mobile GMaps. These are the only two mapping apps that I know of for the BlackBerry that don't use real-time data. I haven't used either.

Here is a link to a TrekBuddy tutorial: Trekbuddy offline GPS Navigation Tutorial with Application pack - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com.
    08-08-11 08:12 AM
    Thank you very much. I will try to use them.
    Best regards,
    Catalin
    08-09-11 07:19 AM
    Also, the user eternalrestt, that posted the tutorial, said it will put a download link with all the software programs that we`ll need for installing Trekbuddy. And he hasn`t. Do you know from where can I take this?
    08-09-11 07:24 AM
    I'm sorry; all I know to suggest is the TrekBuddy website. You might also google TrekBuddy and see what other info you get.
    08-09-11 08:48 AM
    Thank you very much.
    And, have a great day.
    08-10-11 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD