I know how to do this on my blackberry voicemail, but I'm wondering if it's possible to have the blackberry navigate the menus to get into my work voicemail?

The trouble is, I have a storm which I find to be difficult to operate while driving and there are a series of prompts in order to access my email. EG - Dial number, enter extension, #, enter password, #, enter 2 to access voice mail, enter 2 to listen.

This was quite simple on the 8830, but with the storm I have to take my eyes of the road and just generally find it more difficult and less safe.

Any ideas?

PS - I did search the forum, turned up a lot of results but they all seemed to be regarding automatic device voicemail, not scripting for an alternate use. I do have the access number on speed dial..is it possible to alter this perhaps with commas and such?
    06-15-09 08:28 AM
    Yes, enter a comma for a 3 second pause. You can enter as many as you need in one string.
    06-15-09 09:39 AM
    I have my bold navigate through my corporate email to my mail box. As you enter the phone number into your phone book, hit menu and you have the option to "enter a pause". I dial the number, give two pauses to answer, select an option, two more pauses to enter mailbox number, one pause then enter password.
    06-15-09 09:44 AM
    Thank you both very much! Sorry for the delay in getting back here to view the posts. I really appreciate it
    06-17-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD