Hey guys,

I currently use the Gmail app because I get a lot of junk mail on there and I rather not have my blackberry filled with gmail messages. Therefore, I just use my school email address since all those emails are important.

I do send out a lot of emails from my phone and I would like to use my gmail address to do that instead of my school address.

So......is there any way I can hook up my gmail to the push account, but only send emails from it? I don't want to be receiving emails from my gmail account. I use the gmail app for that since it keeps it more "clean" since gmail groups emails together like threaded SMS

Thanks guys
    02-09-09 11:13 AM
    Set the reply-to address to your gmail account? Or are you actually wanting to send via gmail's servers so you have an off-device copy of sent mail?

I'm still figuring all this out myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 12:20 PM
    Set the reply-to address to your gmail account? Or are you actually wanting to send via gmail's servers so you have an off-device copy of sent mail?

I'm still figuring all this out myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I just want to be able to send emails from my blackberry so it shows that it is coming from my gmail, not my school address....I figured it out

go into the BIS site for your carrier and click on filters. then click "do not forward any messages"
    02-09-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD