Is there any way to change my sound profile while charging so that I get phone calls and sms? I can't find a way to edit the "phone calls only" mode to allow sms alerts to come through, and I can't find a way to link sleep mode to a custom profile.

Thanks for the help!
    08-08-09 12:17 AM
    Go to profiles and click advanced. You can edit your profiles from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:43 AM
    Is there any way to change my sound profile while charging so that I get phone calls and sms? I can't find a way to edit the "phone calls only" mode to allow sms alerts to come through, and I can't find a way to link bedside mode to a custom profile.

Thanks for the help!
    Ah........you have stumbled upon the limitations of the 4.7 profiles.I really hope RIM will give us our old profile settings back!

If I read your post/question right I don't think you can acomplish this.
    08-08-09 08:21 AM
    Can't you just create a new profile and assign the notifications you want?
    08-08-09 09:35 AM
    I'm on wap so can't see all the information that probably affects this thread -- but on my Curve (OS 4.5) you can make a new profile to do whatever you want. Is that option no longer available on higher OS versions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:37 AM
    Go into sounds and create a custom profile the way you want it. Then go into the clock, options and scroll down to sound profile. Pick the custom profile you just made.
    08-08-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD