How is the reception in the Cleveland/Akron area? Does video messaging work on the Curve? I ask because I'm breaking my Alltel contract as soon as VZW takes over.
    06-11-08 03:03 PM
    How is the reception in the Cleveland/Akron area? Does video messaging work on the Curve? I ask because I'm breaking my Alltel contract as soon as VZW takes over.
    What's up man?!

I use TMobile throughout Ohio, and I am currently in central ohio. My family is from the Akron / Canton area and I went to school in Toledo.

Out of all three areas my coverage was never bad. I did not have any problems with dropped calls, my experience with TMo support was great and I have been truly satisfied with the experience overall...

My most recent device (the BB Curve 8320) supports WiFi, which is amazing. None of the Curves support Video Messaging as of yet... that is a possible upgrade in OS 4.5 (set to release in the future but lets not get into that discussion... you can easily find info on that elsewhere in the forums).

Also, if you go to the TMobile section of the forums I answered someone elses post that is practically identical to yours!! They were asking about the TMo coverage and if anyone had experience in Ohio and I went into a little more detail than this post!!

Happy Crackin'!! And good luck with your decision
    06-11-08 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD