Made the pre-order jump from a Sprint >10 year individual acct to ATT. Definitely costing more with ATT, but I've had my Palm Pre since 6/6/09 release day and have been waiting for this. Would've of course stayed with Sprint if they had the Z10.
    03-21-13 04:10 PM
    Verizons plans are about the same price as ATT. I might go with vzn from sprint. it will definitely cost me a lot more but sprints service is not the best. I'm in the NYC area, their 4G is wack.
    shai404 likes this.
    03-21-13 04:27 PM
    I switched one line to it without being grandfathered. I have 2 Z10s that have been running on AT&T for a couple of weeks. Another on Verizon that I have had for about a month and a half.

Gonna try and get the SOC for it to see if others can switch.
    do you really have a Z10 working on Verizon I tried swap my phone with a Z10 and they didn't let me do that.
    03-21-13 04:32 PM
    T-Mobile = 1,000 minutes + unlimited data + unlimited text = $39.99 per month per line.
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 04:33 PM
    To the OP im also here in NY and facing that dilemma, I actually plan to buy the phone out, go to tmobile $70 a month and wait till sprint gets that other supposed touchscreen. i'll sell the z10 and go back since i wont be on contract and also i will be due for upgrade on my sprint line and im sure i can sell it for more then the phone will cost on sprint after the upgrade is applied.
    03-21-13 04:41 PM
    T-Mobile = 1,000 minutes + unlimited data + unlimited text = $39.99 per month per line.
    If I didn't need the minutes, and I was just an "average Joe", I would get that plan in a heart beat. Unlimited Data with no throttling for $40/mo? Shoot, I'd get an Android phone install Google Voice, and an App like Groove IP and use my GV number to call people for free over Unlimited 4G and WiFi. And if you go the pre-paid "Monthly 4G" route with TMo, you could get 100 minutes, Unlimited Text, Unlimited Data throttled after 5GB for only $30/month.
    03-21-13 04:44 PM
    Tmo doesn't have 4G LTE
    03-21-13 04:48 PM
    Tmo doesn't have 4G LTE
    True, though the rumor is that is going to change this month.

Sent from my Droid DNA
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 04:53 PM
    Tmo doesn't have 4G LTE
    Not until next week that is
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 04:54 PM
    AT&T is a rip off. That is why I am moving to T-Mobile. They also have unlimited data. I was told I can get 500 minutes unlimited text and data for $50 a month.

For AT&T, it would be around $90 and that isn't with unlimited data. Eff that.

One of my brothers doesn't like T-Mobile nor does my best friend. My oldest brother likes T-Mobile.
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 05:27 PM
    Tmo doesn't have 4G LTE
    They are getting it soon!
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 05:29 PM
    This is not good news. I have 5 lines on Sprint and pay about 240 per month. I have kids and need unlimited data for their facebook nonsense. Its doubtful I will be switching after all. Looks like it will be Android for me(LG Optimus G maybe), I have been waiting to use my upgrade on the Z10 but that isnt happening now and I dont care for the Q10 at all. This sucks
    <<<---#999!!! if you can hold out a bit longer, they'll (Sprint) be offering a non-"Z" BB10 device...
    03-21-13 05:44 PM
    I've had my Palm Pre since 6/6/09 release day and have been waiting for this.
    Been with Sprint since a week after 9-11. Had every Palm Treo and Pre... Those were great phones for their time...
    03-21-13 05:46 PM
    They asked me what I had with Sprint and I told them I had 3 lines with everything being unlimited. They told me this was as close as they could get me.
    OK, it still isn't clear whether your three lines are for three smartphones, two smartphones and one basic phone, two smartphones and one tablet, or some other combination that would affect the pricing that I could point you to.

The most expensive option that I found under the Mobile Share plans was $290 for three smartphones with unlimited minutes, unlimited text and 20GB data to use each month between the three devices. If you go with the regular family plans, I get $280 for three smartphones with 1400 shared minutes, unlimited text messaging (with unlimited mobile to any mobile) and 5GB of data for each line. If you add taxes and fees, you would get to an amount around the $308 that you mentioned. However, there are so many variables that it's hard for me to know what to actually suggest to you.
    03-21-13 05:46 PM
    sprints service is not the best. I'm in the NYC area, their 4G is wack.
    That's changing...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-575...isco-new-york/

Sprint's customer service is also fantastic... One of the reasons I've stayed so long...
    JR A likes this.
    03-21-13 05:49 PM
    20GB is a lot of data. How much do you use now with your current bb? Remember its compressed so I'd multiply by 2
    ty88 likes this.
    03-21-13 05:51 PM
    OK, it still isn't clear whether your three lines are for three smartphones, two smartphones and one basic phone, two smartphones and one tablet, or some other combination that would affect the pricing that I could point you to.
    Sorry. My 3 lines are all Smart phones... No tablets associated with the Sprint acct...
    03-21-13 05:51 PM
    My bill for 2 lines with AT&T is 180.00. That icludes 1400 minutes, unlimited data and text for both lines. The second line is only 9.99, but the taxes for that line actually moves the total cost closer to 30.00.
    03-21-13 05:52 PM
    That's changing...

Sprint's 4G LTE quietly pops up in San Francisco, New York | Mobile - CNET News

Sprint's customer service is also fantastic... One of the reasons I've stayed so long...
    I agree, their CS is great.
    03-21-13 05:52 PM
    AT&T is a rip off. That is why I am moving to T-Mobile. They also have unlimited data. I was told I can get 500 minutes unlimited text and data for $50 a month.

For AT&T, it would be around $90 and that isn't with unlimited data. Eff that.

One of my brothers doesn't like T-Mobile nor does my best friend. My oldest brother likes T-Mobile.
    Move fast. After either March 24th or the 26th, the 500-minute plan won't exist anymore. Your cheapest option will be for unlimited minutes, unlimited text messages and unlimited data (with no throttles) for $70, if you pay for the phone full-price upfront (around $600). If you want to make a downpayment on a phone then pay the rest off in installments, it will add around $20 per month to your monthly total, depending on the financing situation that you set-up.
    03-21-13 05:54 PM
    This is not good news. I have 5 lines on Sprint and pay about 240 per month. I have kids and need unlimited data for their facebook nonsense. Its doubtful I will be switching after all. Looks like it will be Android for me(LG Optimus G maybe), I have been waiting to use my upgrade on the Z10 but that isnt happening now and I dont care for the Q10 at all. This sucks
    I hear you. I'm also on Sprint with 5 lines and all of them are smartphones with unlimited data. But here is what I'm thinking now. BBRY has already said that they are releasing more than just these 2 phones this year. I'm hoping that there will be another all touch one coming and perhaps Sprint will pickup that one. Or its also possible that Sprint will see how well the Z10 is doing and want a piece of the pie, just like they did with the iPhone.

Time will tell...
    Last edited by axllebeer; 03-21-13 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
    03-21-13 05:56 PM
    Sorry. My 3 lines are all Smart phones... No tablets associated with the Sprint acct...
    OK. The pricing that I gave would stand then. It seems that you are a heavy data user. Is it all cellular or can you use Wi-fi more? I know that you said that you make videos, so your locations may prevent you from using Wi-fi more. If that is the case, then I wouldn't recommend either AT&T or Verizon Wireless for you as a heavy cellular data user. If T-Mobile is good in your area, that may be a better option for you, depending on how much you use mobile hotspot/tethering.
    03-21-13 05:59 PM
    Did you get the Z10? There is an unlimited BB 4G Data plan for $30, and works on BES 10.
    Which plan is this? on AT&T? Still available?
    03-21-13 06:02 PM
    That's changing...

Sprint's 4G LTE quietly pops up in San Francisco, New York | Mobile - CNET News

I agree! Have called a lot and they were always wonderful.
    03-21-13 06:05 PM
    Move fast. After either March 24th or the 26th, the 500-minute plan won't exist anymore. Your cheapest option will be for unlimited minutes, unlimited text messages and unlimited data (with no throttles) for $70, if you pay for the phone full-price upfront (around $600). If you want to make a downpayment on a phone then pay the rest off in installments, it will add around $20 per month to your monthly total, depending on the financing situation that you set-up.
    Is it because of the 4G LTE coming out?

My brother always does the phone payments. I am going to obviously be signing up with a 2-year contract.
    03-21-13 06:05 PM
118 12345