Anyone know of any other free calculator applications to download for the Storm? The one that comes with it really sucks.

Thanks!
    12-19-08 08:36 PM
    I don't know of any, and not to hijack your thread, but I just realized last night that the BB calculator, despite its many limitations, has a pretty cool unit conversion feature. Check it out in the menu...
    Last edited by LuvMyBB; 12-19-08 at 08:43 PM.
    12-19-08 08:40 PM
    Also, do a search or read through this thread...it might have something in it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    12-19-08 08:45 PM
    gWhiz used to have a student calculator. Haven't checked lately. And I think it was a free one as well.
    12-19-08 09:01 PM
    Thanks to all for the tips.
    -s
    12-22-08 01:32 AM
    Agree that the conversion feature is kinda neat, but I really dislike the way all of the keys are laid out on the basic calculator. Makes no sense to me. Still haven't found a good replacement...
    s
    12-22-08 01:34 AM
    Here's a message I posted elsewhere. Our gCalc for the storm:

And from gWhiz, gCalc! for the Storm (FREE)
    Our port of our popular gCalc! graphing calculator program is now available for the BlackBerry Storm. You can download it to your Storm from here.

Also on the download page is our initial port of our "got-2 task management for list people" program.

Our BlackBerry Storm ports are still in alpha status.

Agree that the conversion feature is kinda neat, but I really dislike the way all of the keys are laid out on the basic calculator. Makes no sense to me. Still haven't found a good replacement...
    s
    12-22-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";