Any Help?? BlackberryBold 9900 unlocked from Rogers on Telus....
My Bold 9900 is unlocked from Rogers and is on Telus. I have never been able to send/receive pics, video etc even though I should be able to. So after months and months I finally was fed up and called telus. The guy said that it all goes through Blackberry and I would have to somehow change settings etc. NOW I am not very vell versed with all of this kind of stuff so if anyone know a way to do it with a simple step by step walkthrough it would be so very much appreciated. I do not have a data plan (if that helps). Thanks and I look forward to anh help or response. Cheers and have a great day!
- 01-10-13, 11:53 PM #3
You need the service books sent to your device to do mms.
To get the service books, you need blackberry dataplan. One you have a bb plan, books get sent to your device automatically.
Not sure if your able to copy the service books from someone and have it work.
Another thing you can try, but i doubt it will work, is to set the apn settings for telus. Google on how to set apn setting for bold 9900 on telus.
Btw, you'd probably get a better response if you posted it in the right forum..theres a 9900 specific section.
Awesome narci. Thank you very much for the reply. What you said about the apn settings is what the telus rep said would work I just couldnt remember what he said. Im a wee bit thick when it comes to technology and setting things up. thanks again.
- By lauraloo in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-10, 12:32 PM
- By lauraloo in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-10, 11:13 AM
- By Over-Kill in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-10, 03:53 PM
- By motolog in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-08, 01:43 PM
- By konami in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-07, 01:19 PM