I have a ton of contacts ive kept track of for the past 5 years (2300 contacts to be exact). Went from a treo to my bberry and luv it! it has been difficult though to sync to my mac. ive been using pocketmac for now but would like more options. please any ideas? Thanks in advance
    05-06-08 12:25 AM
    I find PocketMac to be a little featureless, but after going through 3 different Palms and a Treo since abandoning my Apple MP2000, I have found that what PocketMac does do it does well, and simply too. What I really miss is Docs to Go, and one day soon I hope that I quit going to touch the screen.

How has it been difficult? When I first got my BB PM would not see it but after getting a driver update from the PM support staff it has worked, as I said, simply, and painlessly, without any voodoo and finger crossing.
    05-06-08 01:25 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I honestly am loving my bberry alot! had a treo 650 for about 5 years and blew the engine. Im disabled and weight and size is very important to me. //I depend highly on my bberry for everything. the only small drwback i miss from the treo is that i had video access, not a big deal though. I learning cool tricks veryday and the more i use it the more im hooked. I found a co that sells a program for us mac users (The Missing Sync for BlackBerry, v1.0.3) I think im a go with this for now only $39
    good luck and stay n touch
    05-06-08 11:41 PM
    I had missing sync for my Treo 700p and it worked well with my MBA. I have yet to crossgrade to the BlackBerry version. You would think that BlackBerry would make software for the Macs in order to better compete with the iPhone. I'd be curious to see how the missing sync bodes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-08 11:22 PM
    I just crossgraded my Missing Sync from the WinMo version, and I have to say that I'm very disappointed. You can't sync apps with it! How useless.

I did look on their forums, and it said they were aware that the inability to install apps was an issue that they were looking into.
    05-09-08 12:56 AM
    Mark/Space (the developers of Missing Sync) needs to look at what they did well with the Treo version. I thought that app was well worth it. If they could integrate all of those features and maybe more, I'd do it for the BlackBerry as well.
    05-09-08 01:43 PM
    PocketMac never worked for me, so I gave up and purchased Missing Sync. I had to work with tech support to get through a few minor issues, but everything syncs smoothly now.
    05-09-08 08:09 PM
    Love Missing Sync. PM never worked properly transferring stuff from Mini Mac to by Curve. Absolutely no problems with MS - but I use it mainly for iCal syncing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD