- CrackBerry Master
01-16-13, 05:32 AM #4
- 1,076 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I am in the technology field. Why? Because things break. Outages happen all the time for just about every company. RIM's outages whether direct or non-direct seem to make news more often than the rest.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- 01-16-13, 07:19 AM #5
Simple test to provide an indication whether the suspected failure is at the cellular provider or at RIM - test using a BIS service (email or BBM) over WiFi which uses a completely different path to RIM servers. If the WiFi service is working the failure is most likely to be in the cellular provider's equipment or connection to the outside world. If WiFi also fails it suggests the problem is more likely to be in the RIM/BlackBerry servers.
- By whsbuss in forum Service OutagesReplies: 54Last Post: 01-16-13, 08:16 AM
- By BellaCullen in forum Service OutagesReplies: 29Last Post: 12-24-09, 03:31 AM
- By dromero in forum Service OutagesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-14-08, 08:47 AM
- By lruiz006 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 39Last Post: 03-12-08, 03:48 AM
- By jcjdoss in forum Service OutagesReplies: 11Last Post: 02-21-08, 02:07 PM