I have mutiple email accounts on my new Curve. When I reply to a message and try to respond with another email account in the "send using" function, it will not let me do it. It works on new emails but not on replies. Is this normal?
    10-04-08 08:42 PM
    Reply will automatically assume you wnt to reply with the same email address the message was sent to. As it should.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 08:46 PM
    Ok thanks.

Another question please. Am I able to sync specific folders? I have seperate folders set up in my hotmail and gmail accounts that I would like to be able to get on the Blackberry.
    10-04-08 08:50 PM
    If I understand your question, no, that is not normal. I have a BES and two BIS accounts on my BlackBerry. I can forward a message received in my BES account using one of the BIS addresses. I can do it, but I don't know any reason why I would want to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 08:51 PM
    If I understand your question, no, that is not normal. I have a BES and two BIS accounts on my BlackBerry. I can forward a message received in my BES account using one of the BIS addresses. I can do it, but I don't know any reason why I would want to.
    You said you can FORWARD a message. Thats a different story. But can you REPLY with a different account?
    10-04-08 09:36 PM
    You said you can FORWARD a message. Thats a different story. But can you REPLY with a different account?
    Ah, yes. I did misread the original question. And posting on wap, I also didn't see your reply. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to correct my answer: no, I cannot reply to a message using a different email account than the one that received it.
    10-04-08 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD