Kirk's computer was not sending information about him to a large corporate commercial enterprise selling said info to other interested parties.
    How do you know?
    app_Developer likes this.
    06-03-16 05:58 PM
    I think this article sums it up pretty well why I don't want to use Android.
    I like all those cool features listed in the article...but I don't trust google.

Credit Card info is one thing (my phone isn't likely any more risky than a random CC reader in a store). It's when they take the store I shopped at, what I bought, contents of email and my photos and decide to aggregate it all into 1 picture....

My recent foray into Android forced me to figure out how to turn off photo sharing just to view pictures (Google wants photos in the cloud by default). Honestly my pecking order from most to least trusted is:

BB
    MS
    Apple
    Google

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    06-03-16 07:03 PM
    smart move by Blackberry to Android platform but lot of customizations are required. I am using Priv since last one month but couldn't get feel of smoothness of BBOS 10. Email Hub is good but still in nacent stage. Hub is crashing very frequently in conversation mode when ever emails are going beyond 100 mails or so. Device getting hot while using has been challenge although some improvements were noticed after moving to MM.
    06-03-16 08:22 PM
    The post is actually miss labeled, BlackBerry has not moved to Android. Quite the opposite, BlackBerry added Android. OS 10 is for a different type of client. BlackBerry now has in a sense two divisions. One for the Goverment/Corprate user and one for the general public. Or as we say at work, one for the kids and one for the adults.......lol.

Woof!
    06-04-16 05:47 PM
    what ever you say..........
    Cat got your tongue?

*ME173X
    06-05-16 03:21 AM
    The post is actually miss labeled, BlackBerry has not moved to Android. Quite the opposite, BlackBerry added Android. OS 10 is for a different type of client. BlackBerry now has in a sense two divisions. One for the Goverment/Corprate user and one for the general public. Or as we say at work, one for the kids and one for the adults.......lol.

Woof!
    It's actually one for kids & adults and one for the old schoolers.

*ME173X
    06-05-16 03:25 AM
    Or as we say at work, one for the kids and one for the adults.......lol.

Woof!
    Yeah only kids use android.... Using a BlackBerry instantly makes one the CEO of the sincere Grown-up-get-things-done Corporation. Oh boy...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 06:46 AM
    your reply speaks for its self.
    06-05-16 09:09 AM
    It's actually one for kids & adults and one for the old schoolers.

*ME173X
    well anyway..................just proved the point.......thank you
    06-05-16 09:10 AM
    To make transactions easier/quicker. Many consumers are impulse buyers and Apple facilitates this. A symbiotic relationship that not everyone is forced to enter.
    Symbiotic... or parasitic...?

It's not always that easy in the plant and animal kingdoms... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-05-16 05:12 PM
    I like all those cool features listed in the article...but I don't trust google.

Credit Card info is one thing (my phone isn't likely any more risky than a random CC reader in a store). It's when they take the store I shopped at, what I bought, contents of email and my photos and decide to aggregate it all into 1 picture....

My recent foray into Android forced me to figure out how to turn off photo sharing just to view pictures (Google wants photos in the cloud by default). Honestly my pecking order from most to least trusted is:

BB
    MS
    Apple
    Google

Posted via CB10
    It's dehumanizing. I'm a data (entry / exit) point now... :-)

Until we can be fully replaced by (ro)bots that produce income and can be factory-made in order to boost the GDP. Saves a lot in hospitals, maternity wards, childcare and medicare expenses!

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    06-05-16 05:17 PM
36 12