Finally a bit of good news for Blackberry lover, it seems that Netflix and other have chosen not to design apps for us, however from this article it looks like they are going to have to. I took a bit of this from Wireless week. Nothing big but at least is some good news. have to be optimistic and I am !

FROM THE ARTICLE::: Prior to its U.S. launch last week, BlackBerry faced uncertainty as to how its mobile app store would stack up with Apple and Google’s existing ecosystems. Big names like Netflix indicated they had no plans to build BlackBerry 10 apps. But still some users from those ecosystems are jumping ship for BB 10
    ]there you have it, I like the news , you?
    Last edited by jessen62; 03-27-13 at 01:40 PM. Reason: mistake
    03-27-13 01:09 PM
    What article?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 01:21 PM
    You make reference to an article but I don't see any article or link to such.
    03-27-13 01:21 PM
    03-27-13 01:39 PM
    sorry about that, corrected...thanks

You make reference to an article but I don't see any article or link to such.
    03-27-13 01:41 PM
    It doesn't surprise me that Android users would be attracted to the Z10. I'm one of them, lol (but a past BB user as well). Android users tend to be tinkerers. They like playing with new things, like how you can flash numerous ROMs onto rooted Android devices (and rooting takes a fair bit of tinkering as well). So here's a completely new operating system. Built from the ground up. I could definitely see Android users eager to get their mitts on it, to see if they could hack it, build "hybrid" OSs for it, etc. And, of course, to use things like the hub, etc.
    jessen62 likes this.
    03-27-13 01:50 PM
    Great point and makes great sense..

It doesn't surprise me that Android users would be attracted to the Z10. I'm one of them, lol (but a past BB user as well). Android users tend to be tinkerers. They like playing with new things, like how you can flash numerous ROMs onto rooted Android devices (and rooting takes a fair bit of tinkering as well). So here's a completely new operating system. Built from the ground up. I could definitely see Android users eager to get their mitts on it, to see if they could hack it, build "hybrid" OSs for it, etc. And, of course, to use things like the hub, etc.
    03-27-13 01:52 PM