Hey Guys!

I�m a android user and I now want to try out blackberry. I don�t want a Z10 or Z30 because I want a BB with Keyboard. So if I buy a Q10/Q5 and I don�t like it that much then it won�t hurt me to just put it on side and continue using my Android. But if a buy a classic that cost the double in price then I want to use it to ofc. I wanted to know some of your experiences specially those who moved from android to BB. I want the classic more because of the premium feel and looks.
    08-03-15 08:22 AM
    Best bet is to find someone with a Classic and try it first. Re-selling a phone will cause you to lose some money, no? Unless you order one and return it with the 14 days....
    08-03-15 08:35 AM
    Here in Sweden there�s not many people that know about blackberry and the market is really low so there�s no shop that�s selling it here. So I got to buy it from Ebay or so.
    08-03-15 08:44 AM
    I'm based in Denmark, and just made the switch from android/iOS.

As you, we danes don't have many options of purchasing blackberry in Denmark, so i searched around. I ordered my Passport from clove.co.uk, they also have the Classic.

I did however order a Q10 first, to try out the keyboard and BBOS10. But I fell in love straight away, and less than a week later ordered my passport which should be delivered tomorrow.

Regarding apps... This is a very subjective experience, hence being difficult to answer for everyone. I never had many apps, but the apps I had, I got working on BBOS10 without any trouble.
    kbz1960, Nave864, wilber1 and 1 others like this.
    08-03-15 04:04 PM
    I agree with the others. Before making the leap get a used Q5 or Q10 off Ebay and see if you like it. If you do you can then make the plunge for something better (or maybe you will like those).
    BB10 hs a different way to do things, many times more smoothly than Android. Of course the customization and native apps aren't as prevalent. Best of luck!

BTW, I came from a Nexus 5 but have also used Blackberry since 2007.
    Nave864 and John Villareal like this.
    08-03-15 04:27 PM
    I got really happy when I check that page up and converted the price in Euro to SEK until I released it�s british pound. The diffrence to ebay price is approximately 1100sek. And that�s a big diffrence tho. The price on ebay is about 2900sek and on that page you sent me it cost about 4050sek. What was it that you loved the most? I have been really intressted in the passport but unfortunaly that seems to be to big. So that�s why Im going for a classic. Big screen full keyboard and the most loved part the premium look and feel. Btw how does it work with the Danish "���"? Does it take to long time to enter them or is there any quick way of doing it? And what android phone did you use before?
    08-03-15 04:42 PM
    I think I will go for the Q10 because it has same specs as the classic and it got the premium look and feel and it�s nearly half the price. Now I just need to know where to buy it from. I got the LG G2 and I think I will switch back and forth between Q10 and G2. When I get the Q10 ofc. All recomendations where I can but it is welcomed!.
    08-04-15 02:35 PM
    I think I will go for the Q10 because it has same specs as the classic and it got the premium look and feel and it�s nearly half the price. Now I just need to know where to buy it from. I got the LG G2 and I think I will switch back and forth between Q10 and G2. When I get the Q10 ofc. All recomendations where I can but it is welcomed!.
    I received a Q10 last week.. I chose it due to the price difference to a classic.

They're very close to each other. The hardware is the same, bar the toolbar.

Danish letters are fully supported, as I'd expect swedish letters are.

I purchased the Q10 from Online Shop for new Smartphones, Mobile Phones & Tablets | Mobile Shop , no problems whatsoever.
    Nave864 likes this.
    08-04-15 04:51 PM
    The Q10 is extremely pocketable (and versatile) for a modern smartphone, and has a stainless steel frame all the way around the outside.

The Classic though has the same pixels (720x720), but a comparatively larger screen which I find easier to read. But, compared to the Passport and Q10, it's neither large nor has the wonderful width of the Passport but it's still big), nor the pocketability of the Q10. I have checked the Classic numerous times in-store, but no actual in-pocket experience yet... :-D

However is up to you, and up to personal preference...

(I posted some Note4 vs Classic comparison pics here a while ago, just can't seem to find them right now)

�   BB10 -- Finger flickin' good... in any form factor!   �
    Nave864 likes this.
    08-04-15 05:33 PM
    I would be careful if I was you...you wouldn't be charging as much and that would lead to charging separation anxiety and also you would be doing things a whole lot more efficient and that leads to more time on your hands...which would lead to boredom........

Posted via CB10
    Nave864 likes this.
    08-04-15 05:46 PM
    Intresting page! Checking it out. Thanks
    08-05-15 05:55 PM
    Thank you for sharing some experience! I�m totally in love with the BB Classic Blue but as a first BB to try it out I want to get a Q10. If I find classic on a online shop for a good price. I will probably buy it or just a Q10. I would love to see that comparsion! Link me asap if you find it.
    08-05-15 05:59 PM
    Carullo. That�s pretty much why I�m going for the Q10. Cheap and nice.
    carullo likes this.
    08-05-15 06:06 PM