I have the z10 with the latest leak 10.3 and I downloaded ravensword 2 and let me tell you plays 98 percent smooth and its a high intense graphics game. So imagine in the z30 and Passport and future blackberry devices?!? The future looks great if the runtime is this good now .

Posted via CB10
    web99 and Andy_bb_king like this.
    09-18-14 10:30 AM
    Ravensword on 10.3 & z30 is immense, completed it in 2 days when it went for free on amazon.

I did have a slight issue with the saving but I noticed minimising the app and opening it again solved it for me .

But yeah it's 100x better than 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 10:34 AM
    Ravensword on 10.3 & z30 is immense, completed it in 2 days when it went for free on amazon.

I did have a slight issue with the saving but I noticed minimising the app and opening it again solved it for me .

But yeah it's 100x better than 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    Nice I am going to play when It when I have time after work!!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:15 AM
    I'd be more impressed if BlackBerry crested their own ecosystem instead of replying on patched up android gimmicks. Good thing I don't use a lot of apps, or I'd be with apple or android.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 05:50 PM
    You can try Minecraft 0.9.5? in my Z10 10.2.1 have a ******* lag xD.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 06:58 PM
    I'd be more impressed if BlackBerry crested their own ecosystem instead of replying on patched up android gimmicks. Good thing I don't use a lot of apps, or I'd be with apple or android.

Posted via CB10
    Well they did do that and there are many great native apps. Now we have the best of both worlds. I think I'm more impressed with it this way actually. It's like when I had my original xbox that was modded and could play n64, snes and nes games. Why settle for one when you can have 2 or 3? I'm guessing you're no fun at parties, haha
    web99 likes this.
    09-18-14 07:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    ...........hoo-hum
    09-18-14 07:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Umm buddy does blackberry create candy crush.....instagram......netflix......no they don't that is up to devs to do that and if android apps can fill that gap for now that's great....blackberry doesn't have the time to let bb10 mature then have the apps it's a chicken and the egg situation.....devs won't come to a new platform so easy and low user base but on.the other hand user base won't grow if there are no apps.....

Do you really want a customer to go into a store and say I want the passport or z30 and their main app they use is netflix and they can't live without it and even though they love BlackBerry they find out from the rep oh sorry bb10 doesn't have netflix...thats a lost customer and because of what one stupid app.....so yah android apps for now is a great solution since we need to grow our user base first and once that happen then we will see more native apps coming in.....

Posted via CB10
    web99 and Playbook007 like this.
    09-18-14 08:55 PM
    I'd be more impressed if BlackBerry crested their own ecosystem
    And how would they do that?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 01:34 AM
    Definitely a great improvement.
    Super Beam, Latest Candy Crush and 8 ball Pool working flawlessly.. !

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 02:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    They are building an ecosystem which leverages other companies talents. Smart business' do this successfully. Blend will leverage other computers, tablets etc. This is a major plus in delivering the only mobile OS that is forging in the direction of One Device that controls all. If one wants a walled garden approach in this day and age, then I personally recommend Apple. But over the next few years I prefer to follow BlackBerry with this new and interesting approach.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 06:40 AM