I call bs

Posted via CB10
    On me, or on you?

Posted via CB10
    m1a1mg and Berry_Pink like this.
    10-21-13 06:03 PM
    The HTC One is a very nice device. I prefer that over the s4. As far as lag goes, I've never experienced that with either of these phones. I will say that what separates Blackberry from the Galaxy is the typing experience, IMO. The Keyboard on the Galaxy and HTC is inferior to me, unless you use the swipe gesture but even then it pales in comparison to BB10; that's really my only gripe with Android devices.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-21-13 06:05 PM
    Went into a Best Buy to look at a z30 and decided to try all the demo Android phones. Must admit the HTC one is one ugly phone. Every phone I tried including the SG4 was laggy.

Double /triple pressing buttons to navigate. Double pressing the screen to load apps. Transitions were slow. I just can't believe how unfluid Android really is.

I wish BlackBerry would market their strengths with BB10. The competition is lacking IMHO. This is an opportune time for BlackBerry to make some killer hardware and software.

That was my experience at best buy. Never had the chance to try a z30 as all the reps were swamped. However it gave me time to try out the competition.

Lastly. I wish BlackBerry would open up the Android runtime to support native android services. What an ace this would be

Posted via CB10

Its funny how you call the HTC one phone ugly when the Z10 looks just like it without the speakers.... I dont wanna flame but Android user interface is better than my old Z10 hands down with or without my Sense 5.0 skin
    10-21-13 06:09 PM
    Android was laggy once upon a time. When is BlackBerry going to start a project butter. I'm starting to get tired of having to do security wipes on my z10 just so it can run "butterry smooth". 2 security wipes in less than a month, and a third might be needed.

Posted via CB10
    I call bs on you too. You don't have a blackberry. If you do post a pic of one with your nickname time and date. Blackberries are just buttery smooth ever since 10.2 even more so.
    10-21-13 06:20 PM
    I call bs on you too. You don't have a blackberry. If you do post a pic of one with your nickname time and date. Blackberries are just buttery smooth ever since 10.2 even more so.
    Do one first. I don't think neither you, nor the op has a bb10 device. Otherwise you would not be claiming how lag free it is.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:26 PM
    If you really owned a bb10 you would state that it has some flaws, but in spite of those flaws you still use the device due to the unique set of features.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:31 PM
    I guess I'll humour you with a screen shot.

Posted via CB10

Attachment 212537
    10-21-13 06:38 PM
    This was a thread sharing the experience I had. I can't change my experience. It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    kidplanet likes this.
    10-21-13 06:40 PM
    If you really owned a bb10 you would state that it has some flaws, but in spite of those flaws you still use the device due to the unique set of features.

Posted via CB10
    That would belong in another thread. The z10 forum.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:46 PM
    This was a thread sharing the experience I had. I can't change my experience. It is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a video of your experience?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:46 PM
    I bet he's googling z10 images now. Lol. Will update someone else's screen shot. So be it

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:48 PM
    I bet he's googling z10 images now. Lol. Will update someone else's screen shot. So be it

Posted via CB10
    Screen shot is posted with this cb thread, the time, and my screen name. Notice how the background in the screen shot is the stock bb10 wallpaper. It's because I had just performed my second security wipe.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 06:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I owned a Z10 for a couple of months. It overheated continuously and battery life was poor. I did not start a thread about it or imply all Z10's were the same as mine.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-21-13 07:01 PM
    I simply stated my experience. Why would I have a plan. You must be an Android user and feel offended. Deal with it

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that must be it. I'm an android user. You got me. I'm so offended that I'm trying soooo hard to deal with it but sometimes it's too much deal with

Cool story bro.

Posted via CB10
    Terser Nori and Berry_Pink like this.
    10-22-13 12:54 AM
    Is OP a reincarnated member of the East German Politburo?

I see him standing at the Wall with his megaphone warning citizens about the streets of West Berlin being full of homeless people. Western children going to bed hungry while women are horribly repressed.

Unfortunately for OP in his previous life the East Germans had eyes and brains and could see for themselves that waiting 5 years to buy a Trabant in the east still wasn't as good as buying a crappy used VW in the west.
    More like Baghdad Bob, the Iraq Minister of Misinformation.
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    10-22-13 01:50 AM
    Went into a Best Buy to look at a z30 and decided to try all the demo Android phones. Must admit the HTC one is one ugly phone. Every phone I tried including the SG4 was laggy.

Double /triple pressing buttons to navigate. Double pressing the screen to load apps. Transitions were slow. I just can't believe how unfluid Android really is.

I wish BlackBerry would market their strengths with BB10. The competition is lacking IMHO. This is an opportune time for BlackBerry to make some killer hardware and software.

That was my experience at best buy. Never had the chance to try a z30 as all the reps were swamped. However it gave me time to try out the competition.

Lastly. I wish BlackBerry would open up the Android runtime to support native android services. What an ace this would be

Posted via CB10
    Given that during your visit to Best Buy, no one was looking at Android phones (the number one OS in the world by market share) and given that the Blackberry reps were SWAMPED, I say that your little anecdotal experience suggests that Android is headed for trouble and Blackberry is set for a meteoric rise in sales which will allow them to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. I am certain, sales data in the coming months will corroborate your experience. Thank you for the update.
    10-22-13 02:01 AM
    The HTC One is one of the sexiest devices on the market right now (in my opinion). The back is albeit a little slippery but it's a beauty.
    10-22-13 03:20 AM
    it just doesnt seem to ring true to me; if you used an android youd know you tap once on an app if something is sooo laggy you have to tap three times how can you stand to do a full demo on it and the rest of the entire displays of androids. my budget android has 1gb ram and 1.2ghz processor, has over 200 apps, a heavy launcher (TSF shell), tasker profiles, 5 screens of widgets that update in realtime and the only time i get lag is when im playing grand theft auto 3 with the car radio turned down, my own music playlist playing and an app decides to update in the background or i get a call. even then it only stutters for a few seconds
    10-22-13 04:39 AM
    I have never needed to security wipe my z10. Never had slow or sluggish performance even when running the full 8 apps. Only glitches I've had have been with android ports...thats the only thing I could think of causing that much trouble. But all is possible, just like how my speakerphone decided to peace out a couple weeks ago...yes, that's a flaw. huge. But most don't have that problem, and I still love the phone, just with a pair of headphones now.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 11:10 PM
    Honestly in my opinion I've never experienced a smoother phone than my old iPhone 5, but I just don't like the UI or anything about it so BB10 is my choice. As for Android, I've had the HTC One and it was a great handset really smooth and solid but I tried a Galaxy S4 and it wasn't very smooth it lagged a little more than anything else I've tried but not by too much. So honestly imo I feel like the Galaxy phones are being held back by touchwiz, take off touchwiz and I'd say you have a very smooth good phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 12:17 AM
    Honestly in my opinion I've never experienced a smoother phone than my old iPhone 5, but I just don't like the UI or anything about it so BB10 is my choice. As for Android, I've had the HTC One and it was a great handset really smooth and solid but I tried a Galaxy S4 and it wasn't very smooth it lagged a little more than anything else I've tried but not by too much. So honestly imo I feel like the Galaxy phones are being held back by touchwiz, take off touchwiz and I'd say you have a very smooth good phone.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, Touchwiz and all those other Samsung features on a Galaxy are really annoying and really slow down the OS. All your other comments are spot on. The UI on the BB is really solid.
    10-23-13 02:30 AM
46 12