I have searched and cannot find the thread.

I am going to order a Passport to try out from Amazon as they are priced equal to shopBlackberry. I thought I read that Amazon had a 14 day return policy. However, from what I see on the site it looks like it is 30 days.

Just want to verify.

thks in advance
    06-30-15 06:35 PM
    14 day policy only applies if its sold with a contract if I recall correctly.
    06-30-15 06:59 PM
    Yes, it's 30 days

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 07:29 PM
    I have searched and cannot find the thread.

I am going to order a Passport to try out from Amazon as they are priced equal to shopBlackberry. I thought I read that Amazon had a 14 day return policy. However, from what I see on the site it looks like it is 30 days.

Just want to verify.

thks in advance
    Trust me. You won't return it. Don't worry about it.

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    06-30-15 09:39 PM
    Trust me. You won't return it. Don't worry about it.

Posted via CB10
    Never know, what if it comes with some problem or it's broke?
    06-30-15 09:52 PM
    I read on a thread somewhere here on CrackBerry that Amazon can apply a restocking fee if you return something because you are unhappy.
    06-30-15 09:57 PM
    I read on a thread somewhere here on CrackBerry that Amazon can apply a restocking fee if you return something because you are unhappy.
    Yeah, wear and tear during the "trial period" needs to be covered somehow. Also, it won't be a new device that can be sold as new again afterwards...

:-)

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    lift likes this.
    06-30-15 10:55 PM
    It's 30 days and they have the best customer service in the business!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 10:50 PM
    It's 30 days and they have the best customer service in the business!

Posted via CB10
    I can attest to that, in general, and especially from my experience with two Passports that had two different problems. (Not the typical experience with Passports) No problems with third Passport. There is no risk with Amazon. In each case I got my replacement Passport the next business day, free shipping for everything.

I wouldn't trade my Passport for any other phone.
    07-01-15 10:59 PM
    How does Amazon's return policy work? I'm thinking of buying a Classic, using Amazon Prime to use two day shipping, try out the Classic, if I like it keep, if not then return it.

Does Amazon provide full refund even if I used it and removed stickers, etc?

Do they pay for return shipping?

Is there any fee for returning or providing me a full refund. For example, restocking fee.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 10:16 PM
    Amazon is usually really good with stuff like that, especially if you use Prime. No harm in calling up and actually asking them, the Amazon customer service is really good!
    08-03-15 10:04 AM
    If it's returned within 30 days you don't pay a dime and they give you a printable return label no muss no fuss and you can start the return process online without talking to any one!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 06:01 PM
    How does Amazon's return policy work? I'm thinking of buying a Classic, using Amazon Prime to use two day shipping, try out the Classic, if I like it keep, if not then return it.

Does Amazon provide full refund even if I used it and removed stickers, etc?

Do they pay for return shipping?

Is there any fee for returning or providing me a full refund. For example, restocking fee.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Amazon has always been very fair in their return policies, and often more than generous. That being said... Their return policies often reflect and honor manufacturer policies. Don't be surprised if you find yourself on the hook restocking fees, though Amazon customer service will likely make up for it with Amazon Credit for all or a portion of it. While Amazon is very generous, they also recognize when they're being played.

Penned via Tapatalk
    08-05-15 06:11 PM