Just wondering if the Amazon App store and the BlackBerry connection will ever smooth out?

Cannot buy add ons in games and the apps are laggy.

Any info as to a fix?

Thanx!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 01:44 PM
    BB10 OS 10.3+ should cure what ails ya be patient

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    08-15-14 01:57 PM
    BB10 OS 10.3+ should cure what ails ya be patient

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    The Rioter may be quiet but very impatient!!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 02:19 PM
    The Rioter may be quiet but very impatient!!

Posted via CB10
    Nawww....just annoyed.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 03:35 PM
    Nawww....just annoyed.

Posted via CB10
    Now you're making me impatient waiting for OS10.3 lol

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 03:57 PM
    Now you're making me impatient waiting for OS10.3 lol

Posted via CB10
    I am anticipating it too. It looks really promising.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 11:11 PM
    Hopefully otherwise it will all have been for nothing.

Posted via my STA100-5 z30
    08-16-14 12:13 PM
    Wonder if the amazon apps will be able to sync to BBM on 10.3. That would be cool!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 02:31 PM
    Just wondering if the Amazon App store and the BlackBerry connection will ever smooth out?

Cannot buy add ons in games and the apps are laggy.

Posted via CB10
    Hi. Not sure which apps you mean but I'm addicted to Candy Crush Saga and can buy everything I (don't) need to buy! Works great via the Amazon app store.

Posted on my Zed30!
    08-16-14 11:07 PM
    Hi. Not sure which apps you mean but I'm addicted to Candy Crush Saga and can buy everything I (don't) need to buy! Works great via the Amazon app store.

Posted on my Zed30!
    Z30 users report far fewer problems with the Android apps. My experience is just like yours.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 05:25 AM
    Also all android apps from amazon store would in a sense work better because they don't require google play services.

08-17-14 06:05 AM
    First of all I am on a Z30 and second Candy Crush is my MOST troublesome app.

When I try to buy extras it will not connect to the Amazon Store and it lags when I am in the middle of a level or just start up opening the app-period.

My friend, who has a Z10, complains of the exact same issue.

So why some have no issues and others do is beyond me.

If I am on 4GLTE or WiFi, it doesn't matter I still have problems.

Farm Heroes Saga does the exact same thing and Family Feud doesn't work at all, so I continue playing that one from my iPod.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 02:12 PM
    Also all android apps from amazon store would in a sense work better because they don't require google play services.

Actually, most apps would not work as well because some features would be lost as a result of losing Google Services. While Amazon is attempting to replicate some of the Google Services, they haven't replicated them all.

If your statement was based upon a performance standpoint, then you're making a flawed assumption. Google Services don't degrade app performance.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    08-17-14 02:54 PM
    Amazon will ruin BlackBerry
    Why people should not purchase android phone
    Android app is not run in background in bb10 and many other bad things very verrrryyyyyy slow runs

posted via Q10
    08-18-14 09:07 AM
    Not run in background???

I have had some different experiences.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 04:57 AM
    Not run in background???

I have had some different experiences.

Posted via CB10
    U are right android apps not run in background and runs very slow
    What tha f**** BlackBerry 70%apps are android in store

posted via Q10
    08-20-14 05:29 AM
    First of all I am on a Z30 and second Candy Crush is my MOST troublesome app.

When I try to buy extras it will not connect to the Amazon Store and it lags when I am in the middle of a level or just start up opening the app-period.

My friend, who has a Z10, complains of the exact same issue.

So why some have no issues and others do is beyond me.

If I am on 4GLTE or WiFi, it doesn't matter I still have problems.

Farm Heroes Saga does the exact same thing and Family Feud doesn't work at all, so I continue playing that one from my iPod.

Posted via CB10
    I don't use those. Personal experience is all I can provide, and for me, it's been flawless pretty much. Sometimes the apps aren't coded very well.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 07:52 AM
    Actually, most apps would not work as well because some features would be lost as a result of losing Google Services. While Amazon is attempting to replicate some of the Google Services, they haven't replicated them all.

If your statement was based upon a performance standpoint, then you're making a flawed assumption. Google Services don't degrade app performance.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Never implied that. The current android race is focused on what ecosystem can run the most apps. Many developers have simply bowed to the Google services bundle, and pretty much include it on their API. This in turn means that other non-google certified devices will experience problems, while attempting to use some features of the app,due to the need of said services. Thus hindering performance and experience overall as we have appreciated so far in OS10.

Anyway common knowledge if you catch my drift, my point however; is the fact that apps downloaded from the amazon store eliminate the need for guugle crap services.

Amazon has also been the only company offering competition in the google dominated android environment. This ensures continuous development of Amazon's AWS mobile SDK. Which in turn should vastly improve the app stability and fluidity. Therefore here's were I disagree with you. Amazon has already replicated all that is needed and even improved on some search for Amazon's "Cognito" or "Firefly." Amazon now all it needs is for developers to learn about the seamless portability GPS free, which should in turn increase the both Amazon and BlackBerry android app compatibility.
    Firefox OS, and Tizen among others have tried but have so far been unsuccessful. I do however believe Amazon alongside BlackBerry will be different and will continue to raise together, but only time shall tell.

08-21-14 06:57 AM
    The BlackBerry and Amazon deal does not apply until the official release of 10.3. So android apps at this time are hit and miss. Give it time. Personally I have a lot of loaded apps, both native and android versions. I never really use most of them.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 09:37 AM
    The BlackBerry and Amazon deal does not apply until the official release of 10.3. So android apps at this time are hit and miss. Give it time. Personally I have a lot of loaded apps, both native and android versions. I never really use most of them.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you so much!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 12:40 AM
    Why people should not purchase android phone
    Android app is not run in background in bb10 and many other bad things very verrrryyyyyy slow runs
    Amazon will make os more slow bad and worse

posted via Q10

posted via Q10
    08-28-14 09:42 PM