How do you find the ansewer to a problem you're having with your BB. Do you use the Search button or just post your question on the forum before doing a Search?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 11:07 PM
    I just go ahead and ask...who has the time to search anyway, and you know that other people have the same question/problem. I speak for the people!
    Viva la revolution

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-08 11:41 PM
    Questions are usually answered amazingly fast here at CB, but def a good practice to search first... you can often get your answer even faster and certainly helps cut the number of repeat questions. How many times have we seen the "Why is my call log and messages disappearing?" question
    02-26-08 06:30 AM
    I don't search when using my BlackBerry Curve 8300 (which is 99% of the time), primarily because I believe the search function just isn't easy to use on such a small screen, although I feel that this is a common problem with forums on mobile devices... I also find that the search function works with mixed results.

On those rare ocasions when I have access to a computer (I don't own one), I prefer to use the search function however...
    02-26-08 07:00 AM
    Questions are usually answered amazingly fast here at CB, but def a good practice to search first... you can often get your answer even faster and certainly helps cut the number of repeat questions. How many times have we seen the "Why is my call log and messages disappearing?" question
    yes yes very true...we should make the search function manditory for all newbs! good point gadget geek!
    02-26-08 08:15 AM
    Search first bcuz 9 out of 10 times your question has been asked like 6 times already!
    02-26-08 09:16 AM
    I Google: if not answered: CrackBerry search: If not answered: ask on CrackBerry.

I think newbs are entitled to a few repeats when they first get here, it's 120-posters asking a question answered in the manual that's the problem
    02-26-08 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD