Ok I downloaded the program from my blackberry Via there website after what I had read on here... I decided I didnt want to pay for VZ navigator but definately need turn by turn. I downloaded the correct version..."download a signed version for blackberry tour 9630". I have my GPS turned on to location like it is supposed to be, but whether I am inside or outside, moving or stopped. It says it can't locate a gps signal. I have deleted it and re downloaded it three times. Still isnt working can anyone help me out?
    08-31-09 09:58 PM
    have you tried the most simple thing a batt pull .....
    and if anything try nav4all it works on my tour
    08-31-09 10:01 PM
    now that you say it ive done two battery pulls but none while I still had the softwear downloaded lol, let me try again
    08-31-09 10:03 PM
    ok after the bat pull a prompt came up saying java.lang.error not sure what that means or if it has to do with the GPS or not, about to check and see if the GPS works now
    08-31-09 10:10 PM
    ok it still says no location can be identified, any other suggestions or am I going to have to go to verizon tomorrow?
    08-31-09 10:13 PM
    There is a link other than the signed that specifically sates to fix VZW issue. I had to read all the way through and reload no issues since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 10:20 PM
    I found the link did you dl it through your comp or your phone...it wont seem to work downloading to my comp
    08-31-09 10:32 PM
    I got it all set thread can be closed thankyou for the help
    08-31-09 11:12 PM
    i'm glad that your issue got fixed
    08-31-09 11:25 PM
    I could not get Amaze to work myself. Google maps worked ok, but it is a two person navigation job. I shall check fo rhtis VZW link. Gracias!
    09-01-09 11:04 AM
    I had no problems with AmaZe gps on my TOUR... use it for my road trips and everything is accurate.
    09-01-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD