Alright lately I've just been switching through phones like crazy and have had probably 5-10 different ones in the last 6 months. It started with the Thunderbolt - iPhone 4 - Droid Pro - Bold 9930 - Droid Charge - Curve 3G(broken) - and now back to the Charge. Tomorrow I will be getting a different phone and highly thinking about getting the iPhone 4 even though I always say I hate the iPhone just cause everyone has it. Now that the untethered jailbreak is out makes me want to try it out again. Android and BB are my top choices, it's just BB doesn't offer some of the stuff I want at the moment. Just needing to vent so I ask, how often do you switch phones? I just have commitment problems.
    02-14-12 02:51 AM
    i never switch phones, my current 9900 is doing the job all great.
    and it will be my phone for quite some time now, i don't see it changed out for another one soon.
    i guess you aren't too pleased with your choices at all hesitating too much what is the best for you.
    it can work out good, but it can work out differently, if i was changing phones like you i would be going frustrated/crazy right now haha
    02-14-12 02:56 AM
    looks like you're getting addicted ... should try a phone only, just to rehab a bit !
    02-14-12 03:06 AM
    i never switch phones, my current 9900 is doing the job all great.
    and it will be my phone for quite some time now, i don't see it changed out for another one soon.
    i guess you aren't too pleased with your choices at all hesitating too much what is the best for you.
    it can work out good, but it can work out differently, if i was changing phones like you i would be going frustrated/crazy right now haha
    Yeah it makes me frusterated sometimes. The only thing about my Charge is the disappearing 3G icon or else I would keep it. It seems mostly like a Samsung issue, but it's happened with some Android phones I've had. Blackberry I rarely had an issue with that, but it's just the lack of support by developers moving to another platform. The 9930 was hands down the best BB for me and was just lacking in a few areas for me such as the navigation(BB traffic turn by turn just didn't cut it for me).
    02-14-12 03:08 AM
    looks like you're getting addicted ... should try a phone only, just to rehab a bit !
    Thought about that too. It would be so much easier to go back to 2001 before it all started.
    02-14-12 03:10 AM
    I research a phone and really think about what features the phone must have and donwell to meet my needs. I only switch devices when AT&T says I can. Since I am the lead phone on a family plan, I can upgrade yearly. I love a touchscreen and a keyboard, so when the BB10 devices hit at the end of this year I will be eligible to upgrade. I will probably wait a bit to see if RIM will release a slider, but if not, then I will jump on the touchscreen BB10 around Christmas.

Either the OP has a commitment problem or a bad case of SPADD...SmartPhone Attention Deficit Disorder.
    02-14-12 06:49 AM
    Either the OP has a commitment problem or a bad case of SPADD...SmartPhone Attention Deficit Disorder.
    I probably have both.
    02-16-12 02:49 AM
    I've only switched phones when my contracts were up and I qualified for upgrades.
    02-16-12 08:13 PM
    Me, too.
    Only switch when I qualify for an upgrade.
    Usually after chomping at the bit for one, I must say...
    02-16-12 10:01 PM
    I can usually make the 2 year mark but than I get the itch to upgrade to a new device.
    02-16-12 10:06 PM
    I tend to do Research, Research, and MORE Research (OCD), so that I know about the phone I'm going to purchase. 5/10 phones in a six month span is a "little" extreme. However, I could see that happening if I don't do my homework.........NOT
    02-16-12 10:19 PM
    I have done the whole jailbreak stage, and maybe you can handle it better than me, but I just kind of got tired of looking into things and making sure it all worked right. At times it just didn't feel as smooth as the original iOS so I am happy without it jailbroken but that is just my personal opinion. There are things that are amazing with jailbreaking but i don't miss any of the options.

If you are switching that often and have the money to do it why not try window 7 phones? they look awesome, and if I could I would give them a shot, then if you don't like it go back to the one you like (at least you can say you tried them all) lol... just wait for the new nokia to come out which shouldn't be too long of a wait.
    02-16-12 10:32 PM
    My name is Dingster and I'm a phone flipper! In the last year I've gone from Tour to Fascinate to iPhone to early Bold to Bionic to Pearl Flip to 9930 + Playbook
    I think I'm sticking with this combo + iPad for a while

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-17-12 01:24 AM
    I'm thinking I may stick it out with this iPhone for awhile. After jailbreaking it is making this phone a million times better. The jailbreak ecosystem is so much different than rooting and will take some time to getting used to it.
    02-17-12 06:23 AM
    Yes you are crazy
    hondateg91 likes this.
    02-17-12 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD