so i have been suspicious if my blackberry have been spied on. ive been using blackberry porsche for about 3 month and everything was fine until the last week. so the problem is that my blackberry red light have been blinking twice sometimes if i got a message.so the first blink was frm my friends who was bbming me. then the second blink will blink after 1 second if the first blink have gone off then it will stop if i press something ofc. i have been reading that if someone spied ur phone they will get the message twice sometimes. so that makes me feel that if my blackberry is being spied on. so pliss help me with these prob idk what happen to my bb. thanks for the help!
    08-28-12 12:06 PM
    It may just be a simple os issue, try updating it. If you really are getting paranoid, then you can wipe your full device using BBSAK and load a new os.

Chances are you are not getting spied on and that its probably a glitch.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.569 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    08-28-12 12:09 PM
    Unless you have allowed someone to install some type of third party software, I would not worry about it.

If you have lent out your device to someone and you suspect they may have installed something, then you can always perform a security wipe of your device (I wouldn't go that far)

If your device has not been in the possession of someone, and only you have handled your device, then again, I would not worry about it.
    08-28-12 12:10 PM
    can it be installed when my blackberry is locked?
    08-28-12 09:26 PM
    For someone to install a "spy" application, they would need full access to your device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk
    08-28-12 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD