Maybe a dumb post but how does everyone feel about mix and matching products? Like using a Blackberry Z10 with a Macbook Air, or an iPad? Should you be consistent across the board with the products that you use? If you use an iPhone do you use a Mac and an iPad? Or do you need to just pick the best and most useful device for your needs? How does everyone feel?

Thanks
    03-25-13 10:48 AM
    I have windows desktop, I pad, I phone multiple berries, Kindle, all serve their purposr

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 10:54 AM
    IMO...I think a person should use whatever works for them. Like the countless number of threads people post here asking what products to buy, just go with what works for you and makes you happy. Most of the different opinions and reviews here are helpful and can possibly guide a person in the right direction, but youre the one that has to deal with the devices you selected and paid for.

Plus at some point, you might get into compatability issues mixing things up. It's just usually easier to keep in the same brand line. Now, if youre a computer guru, then nothing is impossible. LOL
    03-25-13 10:59 AM
    I always mix and match. I've been using a combination of Android, BlackBerry, and Windows for the past couple years.
    03-25-13 11:07 AM