I see a lot of lone threads about this, lets sticky this one and have everyone post on it. It happens quite a bit.
    04-08-11 12:24 PM
    I second this.
    They have a sticky for people going to Android. Why not for people coming from Android or another device?
    04-08-11 12:26 PM
    Sounds like a good idea.
    04-08-11 12:49 PM
    I had a Blackberry 8830 world edition for over a year and loved it, for some reason I switched to the Iphone 3gs, never got used to the touch screen, found something was missing in my life the entire time. I couldn't figure out what it was, after a year switched to Google G2. G2 felt clunky, didn't really dig the keyboard, it was like having an 82 Buick in my hand, switched from that to the Evo, thinking that might solve the problem, horrible battery life, had to force quit all the time and found that while the apps and screen were cool, I felt like a junkie always looking for a charger and realized I wasn't using many of the aps I downloaded. Switched to the Blackberry bold 9650 with Sprint and had the feeling like when you're dating a girl for a while, get the wandering eye, date others, then you get back with the girl and wonder why you ever left in the first place. That is my experience with blackberry.
    05-20-11 07:17 PM
    This has been a sticky for a while now:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/
    05-21-11 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD