My computer was down at my office today for about 3.5 hours. However, with the exception of QuickBooks, I was able to do work anyway. Emails, Docs2Go, browser, phone calls, texts messages, LinkedIn messages and so on using my Q10 kept me productive and from falling behind too much.

Could I have done these things on a different phone? I have no idea because the only phone I have used since Dec 2007 is Blackberry. I find touchscreen keyboards very difficult to use, but the physical keyboard on my Q10 allowed me to whip out emails efficiently and quickly. It brightens my day.

I still consider myself new to BBM as I only started using it back in August of this year. I love my BBM friends and groups. Chatting, sharing photos, useful links, some not so useful links , and device help are just a few examples of why I love BBM. BBM brightens my day.

My bank hasn't jumped on board with BBOS10 and they say they aren't going to. I still have their app on my 9810 and my husband has it on his iPhone. But have found my banks mobile browser is faster and easier to use than their app - yes even on an iPhone. Being able to transfer $$ to my teenage daughters account super quick on the super fast Q10 browser is very comforting. It brightens my day.

Thanks to Crackberry, I have learned how to install the latest operating systems, make and install debug tokens, convert and side load Android apps. (This is not an open opportunity to debate this subject) I LOVE that I have the ability to tweak my phone to fit my specific needs. I used to be one of those "I just want to turn it on and it do what I want it to do" kind of people. HOWEVER if it weren't for the above things I have learned, I doubt I would be on BBM and I would not have made the great friends I now have. It was this learning process that brought me to BBM. AND I am smarter now because of what I have learned through these BlackBerry made capabilities. Knowledge brightens my day.

Speaking of Apps, I now have successfully converted, installed and use Square Register, Google Maps, Tumblr, Pandora, Yahoo Weather, Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Nutrition Data, and Instagram (though I don't actually use it - it works). These brighten my day.

I have, use and LOVE these apps from BlackBerry World: CB10, ContactX, ColorID, Docushortcut, Password Keeper, Easy Smiley Pack, FilmOn TV, and BerryTV. These also brighten my day.

Print To Go is so important in my daily work. I can send customer invoices I've created in QuickBooks to my phone via Print To Go so I can access them at any moment, which I do a LOT outside of my office. The hotspot connection is so fast it allows me to go out of town with my family, bring my laptop and still work. Phone calls, text messages, DocsToGo, none of those slow the connection down. Because of these features, my boss lets me go out of town whenever I want because he knows I will be able do what needs to be done and this DEFINATELY brightens my day.

Crackberry is awesome website and it's made awesome by the people who are always here to help each other out. People like Berry Leak team members, and members that are just knowledgeable and eager to help brighten my day.

I hope this thread will beat out all the negative titled threads that continue to show in "Trending Now" because when times are uncertain or slow or quiet, members and visitors NEED to see how things can be "Bright and Blackberry" all at the same time.

Edited to add: CB10 app - I use it more than the bookmark on my laptop!
    Last edited by moodyk13; 10-31-13 at 06:32 AM.
    10-29-13 04:43 PM
    Great post Moodyk! BBM groups always brightens my day .

Via CB10 Rockin the beautiful new Z30 STA100-5 Runnin 10.2.0.1791
    moody, 3hb78ftg, go1ndr and 6 others like this.
    10-29-13 04:49 PM
    +1....I don't think anything else needs to be said....

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 04:52 PM
    Great post OP...sometimes at work I just sit next to my laptop and do everything on my Z10. I love this phone.
    10-29-13 04:53 PM
    Great post OP...sometimes at work I just sit next to my laptop and do everything on my Z10. I love this phone.
    Sometimes I forget I have a laptop.

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    10-29-13 04:58 PM
    Posts like these.... brighten my day!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:03 PM
    I totally agree moody.

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    10-29-13 05:08 PM

dedo...

What's a laptop?

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    10-29-13 05:08 PM
    Great Thread MoodyK! Proud to be your friend and great to see all your positive input. Too cool for words!
    10-29-13 05:18 PM
    Who knew these things could only be done with a BB lol.
    10-29-13 05:22 PM
    Excellent post.

I highly depend on my Z when I'm not in my office which is most of the day. I personally provide tech support to 32 financial institutions throughout the Caribbean and BlackBerry allows for this to happen. I have tried "other" phones but to be honest...they just don't make the cut.

This is an excellent thread mad I expect it to bring positive things to the good people and especially my friends on CrackBerry.

On a special note K...

I am proud to be one of those friends that you mentioned and look forward to our conversations everyday no matter how "strange" they turn out. You brighten all of our days in the group.

I don't know what I would do without my BBM, Groups or my BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    10-29-13 05:26 PM
    There is something about Mary BB10... I can't tell what it is but the feeling you get in these devices is something, I guess you can do those things on other devices but I'm certain that not with the nice feeling of a Blackberry.
    10-29-13 05:27 PM
    Who knew these things could only be done with a BB lol.
    I don't think that was said anywhere...with the exception of one comment about the physical keyboard on the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:29 PM
    I don't think that was said anywhere...with the exception of one comment about the physical keyboard on the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    True I never said "only BlackBerry ". I've tried using my husband and my daughter's iPhone and my son's HTC Vivid and it was so frustrating just trying to "go back" without being sent to the home screen. There was or is no "back" button or at least one I could find.

So perhaps other phone systems may do the same stuff but I'll put the speed and ease of my Q10 against any of them any time, any day and I'll beat them every time.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:44 PM
    Love my Z10. Packs a lot of power in a small space. It is a great device for many purposes; glad you are enjoying yours.

/I'm sure someone will be along shortly to remind us of "All things foul and dangerous ...
    10-29-13 05:57 PM
    Karen this is probably one of the best post's I have read to date on crackberry, you delivered a great write up on how BlackBerry is great for you and a lot of people including myself.
    I am happy to say, I consider you one of my BBM friends and am very happy it brightens your day as I'm sure many will say that you brighten our day.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10 using 1791
    10-29-13 05:57 PM
    Thanks for your inputs!

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    10-29-13 05:59 PM
    Great post Moodyk! BBM groups always brightens my day .

Via CB10 Rockin the beautiful new Z30 STA100-5 Runnin 10.2.0.1791
    Thanks Pdinos3! You were one of the many people who came to my aid when I did my first OS sideload!

And you're STILL coming to my aid!!

I'm also so happy for you getting your Z30!! Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    SteelHelmet and 3hb78ftg like this.
    10-29-13 06:02 PM
    +1....I don't think anything else needs to be said....

Posted via CB10
    You may be my new best friend

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:02 PM
    Love your post moodyk13 - I feel the same way as you do - BlackBerry is awesome
    moody, SteelHelmet and 3hb78ftg like this.
    10-29-13 06:03 PM
    Awesome!! LOL

Posted via CB10
    grover5, SteelHelmet and 3hb78ftg like this.

Bet you don't forget you don't have a squircle

Posted via CB10
    in_loco_nomen and SteelHelmet like this.
    Posts like these.... brighten my day!

Posted via CB10
    Awe, thanks! A brightened day is always a better day

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:04 PM
    Great Thread MoodyK! Proud to be your friend and great to see all your positive input. Too cool for words!
    Feeling is mutual! You've also helped me quite a bit go1!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:05 PM
    Excellent post.

I highly depend on my Z when I'm not in my office which is most of the day. I personally provide tech support to 32 financial institutions throughout the Caribbean and BlackBerry allows for this to happen. I have tried "other" phones but to be honest...they just don't make the cut.

This is an excellent thread mad I expect it to bring positive things to the good people and especially my friends on CrackBerry.

On a special note K...

I am proud to be one of those friends that you mentioned and look forward to our conversations everyday no matter how "strange" they turn out. You brighten all of our days in the group.

I don't know what I would do without my BBM, Groups or my BlackBerry.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    You sound really smart! Glad I'm your friend

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and SteelHelmet like this.
    10-29-13 06:05 PM
315 123 ...