Nowadays, smartphone business has never been that exciting. Apple, Android, BlackBerry, Windows phones are battling their shares on the market.

I know this thread sounds crazy but it's impossible for one person to sum all features up, and people use different OS on different version which make the task far more difficult since each OS can have a feature that isn't available on its either upgraded or downgraded version, and the leaked OS...
    Remember some BB OS7 leaks that had included different led colors within the OS? Well it's what I am talking about!

The aim of this thread is to sum up all features (not apps), including those that are in the settings from every platforms in one place. At the same time, we will be able to compare, appreciate every platforms.

Maybe, one day, if BlackBerry read what's on this thread, it will make the most complete smartphone ever made on the planet?

Thanks for your participation !

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10.
    09-20-13 05:16 AM
    Umm.
    I rather liked how I was able to send 'Timed SMSs' from an old Nokia phone I once had and of course there's that old-old Samsung Clamshell phone I had, which could browse the file systems of other BT active phones on the train to work.
    But modern phones? I'm drawing a blank.
    Or maybe it's a kind of mental overload.

Z10 via CB10
    09-20-13 05:33 AM
    Lol i second that

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10.
    09-20-13 01:47 PM
    Would it not be easier to just reference sites that do that already? Eventually one would have to wade through this thread to find information that is useful.

Smartphones 2013 | Best Smart Phone | Smart Phone Reviews - TopTenREVIEWS
    Attached Thumbnails All Smartphone Features (All platforms)-rev.jpg  
    09-20-13 02:13 PM