Please direct all this type of questions and discussion here. Now we can't say we don't have an thread for this now.

You are welcome! LOL.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.1925+1926 radio
    02-01-14 03:46 PM
    I personally love BlackBerry OS10 and my z30 and as far as I am concerned, the ability to run Android apps is fantastic. I still support the BlackBerry World when I find a made for BlackBerry native app that I can use.

I bought the z30 because I like the OS10 platform and as far as being a so called BlackBerry purist, I really don't care if it's an Android or a Native BlackBerry App as long as it functions properly. I thought that was the whole point of buying a smartphone in the first place.

Sent from my z30 on T Mobile USA
    FastLane228 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-01-14 03:53 PM
    I love the BlackBerry OS. And the z30 is the best phone I've ever owned. Being able to get the 3 android apps that I have just make it completed.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-14 05:02 PM

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 06:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=900440
    Here's a thread with a bunch of discussion with both sides

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 06:36 PM
    Just because I appreciate a few android apps that are not yet on BlackBerry World doesn't even come close to me wanting an Android device. Z30 is the best phone bar none.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Playbook007; 02-01-14 at 07:30 PM.
    02-01-14 06:49 PM
    Yes. People who complain now that blackberry is somehow am android phone is stupid. As long as an app works that's all that matters. Because if that develop made an app for BlackBerry and android, chances are they will be almost identical....so whats the problem with running an app from a different source as long as it works.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-14 07:00 PM
    I ended up just using my Moto G as an iPod touch and carry it just for music, games, and podcasts. Works great and keeps me from draining my Q10's battery

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:24 PM
    Just because I appreciate a few android apps that are not yet on BlackBerry World doesn't even come close to me wanting an Android device. Z30 is the best phone bar none.

Posted via CB10
    "Bar none" freudian slip?

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    02-01-14 07:33 PM
    I want a BlackBerry. I've had the ability for a month now to run Android apps, but I haven't. And yet I still live and breath. I don't want any Android apps. I don't want any *#@?$%& Android anything. I just want my BlackBerry.
    02-01-14 07:37 PM
    I'd still use BlackBerry even if they can't support Android by now. Seriously why do someone not buy an Android phone at first if they want to use Android App? I believe we BlackBerry user use BlackBerry for a reason that only BlackBerry can give.

No offend but I think asking this question is kinda stupid lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10
    02-01-14 07:46 PM
    I want a BlackBerry. I've had the ability for a month now to run Android apps, but I haven't. And yet I still live and breath. I don't want any Android apps. I don't want any *#@?$%& Android anything. I just want my BlackBerry.
    My words exactly man. Seriously, I get that Android was the only ecosystem "open" enough that the ability for a runtime on a different OS was possible, but man to take apps from an ecosystem with little standardization in coding, not to mention the most sloppy, hardware inefficient core, least secure platform on the market, and nobody can understand why there are BlackBerry users (usually but clearly not always security oriented in the first place), and ask them 'why' they have a problem with running Android apps on their devices? Having this ability to circumvent some supposed "app gap" (which does NOT exist for every user) in exchange for being willing to run Android code probably wouldn't appeal to the people whom I feel BlackBerry's are designed for in the first place.

Oh dear I let my attitude take over sometimes. My apologies, I think.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    02-01-14 11:05 PM
    I'd still use BlackBerry even if they can't support Android by now. Seriously why do someone not buy an Android phone at first if they want to use Android App? I believe we BlackBerry user use BlackBerry for a reason that only BlackBerry can give.

No offend but I think asking this question is kinda stupid lol

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10
    I prefer the BB10 system over Android, I'm just using the apps because there's no native version. I don't see a problem. Seriously, these online OS arguments are getting as tedious as Intel/AMD and nVidia/ATI(AMD). Buy want you want, use it however you want, check out what other people have before you upgrade and make sure they do/don't have what you want, repeat.

Looking around the house, it appears there's only 3 brands I've remained loyal to: BlackBerry, nVidia, and Mr. Coffee.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-01-14 11:25 PM
    I like my Blackberry and have no interest in Android, but I'm aware that some popular apps are not available except by this method. I do not have any installed at the moment, but if I ever get a Sphero I can install the remote app.
    02-02-14 02:05 AM