Hey everyone...I've searched around, and I don't think this has been asked yet (forgive me if it has).
    I'd like to know what the best all-in-one GPS software is. I'm talking mileage tracking, voice activated search, turn-by-turn, etc.

Or is there anything like that? Do I just have to go ahead and download like 3 different applications?

Thanks in advance.
    07-10-08 08:30 PM
    Telenav, I think.
    07-10-08 10:52 PM
    Since many are free, the best tip is the one you gave yourself: download a bunch and try them. User preference is just too subjective: as many swear at Nav4All as swear by it, and every program has strengths and weaknesses. For example: I liked the display and turn-by-turn voice directions in CoPilot, but it was terrible at recalculating if you didn't follow its directions. After a couple of missed (as far as it was concerned) turns, it just stopped trying to show a new route.
    Last edited by JeffH; 07-10-08 at 10:55 PM. Reason: grammar
    07-10-08 10:55 PM
    I've myself have tried a few myself. Right now i'm trying Nav4all

1. BB maps
    BB maps I've found works the best for me. Only thing it doesn't have voice
    2. Nav4all
    In process of testing it. So far not to bad
    3. GPSed
    This works well on my phone also. This program is more of a GPS tracker. You can track your travel then loaded to the Internet for other people to see. It gives you Speed, Distance Tracking time, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and much more. I used this to track me and my GF on a bike ride through the woods up at Mackinaw City. It's was pretty cool to see our track on the computer
    4. BlackBerry Tracker
    Could not get this one to work on a constant basis
    5. Instamapper
    Only got this one to work once or twice. Once it did work, it work great with google maps.
    07-13-08 11:04 AM
    Is there a program where you can enter a waypoint (such as getting it from mapquest, etc), and then be directed to that waypoint?
    07-27-08 03:51 AM
    from you bb browser type in google. c o m/gmm with no gap of course. Its GoogleMaps, I really like it. Have fun
    07-27-08 09:50 AM
    Will Nav4All work on the 8330? I checked the website and it wasn't listed. Has any 8330 user tried it?

Beeray
    07-27-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD