Is a clean, easy way to sync email, contacts, and calendars with a web based browser that does not have a name like google, yahoo, hotmail, outlook, etc.

I.E. a basic web-based email client or perhaps RIM could have their own version of an web based browser app to replace google, hotmail etc. for those of us who want something to sync seamlessly with our phones and playbooks.
    rupam95 and robkd like this.
    08-30-12 07:30 PM
    I agree. Would attract a lot of consumers to BB10!!!

+1
    08-30-12 07:32 PM
    While it would be a useful feature, way more people already have their contacts and what not setup with the existing websites.

I don't think it would attract or subtract any BB10 customers.
    08-30-12 07:42 PM
    Not sure I fully understand this....
    08-30-12 08:31 PM
    While it would be a useful feature, way more people already have their contacts and what not setup with the existing websites.

I don't think it would attract or subtract any BB10 customers.
    I can see it bringing over customers who desire control over their contacts.

Google is atrocious, I don't use iCloud with my iPhone/iPad so I am not sure if with iCloud I'd actually get better control over contacts but connected with exchange iPhone sucks.

While I know users who currently don't have BlackBerry's they are willing to trade the big screen's and flash of Android for lack of contact control, if RIM had best in class cloud contact/calendar control as well as the big screens and bells and whistles it would entice such fickle users back.

I completely want RIM to provide a web calendar / contact service and making the calendar and contacts sharable would be fantastic to have a shared contact list with all my colleagues auto sync with our devices, and another with the family, means 1 person can keep it updated for all.
    08-30-12 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD