Hello, I'm having a problem with my calendar. When I add an event such as a birthday that is added as from my address book, it gets added at 4pm the day before rather than an all day event! I'm also noticing if I use google sync to sync all day events they change from an all day event to a 24h event starting at 4pm the day before!

This is very frustating!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 08:27 AM
    Oh and I'm running 4.5.0.89 on my Telus 8330

12-25-08 08:31 AM
    Hello, I'm having a problem with my calendar. When I add an event such as a birthday that is added as from my address book, it gets added at 4pm the day before rather than an all day event! I'm also noticing if I use google sync to sync all day events they change from an all day event to a 24h event starting at 4pm the day before!

This is very frustating!

Well at least you'll never be late for one of these events

12-25-08 08:57 AM
    Not sure but... Is the correct time zone selected in Calendar when you schedule the appointment? Maybe the default time zone in Calendar is glitched out somehow?

12-25-08 09:33 AM
    I had the same issue when I tried to sync with google ca lender, in fact it trashed over 50 appointments I had entered. I tried to re-enter everything and re-sync it, it worked good if I made the appointment on google but screwed everything up if I entered on the phone.

I ended up giving up and got rid of google calendar.

12-26-08 02:24 PM
    Cellison, were you using the Google Sync app?

12-26-08 06:46 PM
    Also check the setting for when your day starts. Maybe that was set accidently for 4pm?
    12-27-08 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD