Thank you. It's really an ongoing project now. Was set out to be done quicker but offset by kids and the real world.

Plan to make it an American muscle truck. Should tie in nicely with BlackBerry keep moving campaign.

318 motor, flow master super 40 series dual exhaust, split grill, and functional shaker hood.

Maybe it's the exhaust system that really has the HOA uptight. Not a quite minivan sound for sure. **thinking** nope I think they are just ignorant to the fact that CRACK is on my truck.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a tree hugger so I can't support more horse power. What about converting it to propane or cooking oil???

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    07-18-13 05:29 AM
    If the vehicle is licensed for personal use, not commercial or business, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Especially if you have no direct affiliation with CB as an employee or marketing agent.

As long as there is nothing offensive about the paint job, they can't do anything but complain.

Tell them to go jump in a lake! Good luck!
    if you are not making money based on the adverts then there is no commercial value to it. you are expressing your like for a brand/website. Just like anyone that has their old college or fave sports team decal on the car you can also do the same. It is also like having those stick people family stickers on the back of the car... im sure there are a lot of those, well they are advertising for that company just as much as you are advertising for CB.
    07-18-13 08:28 AM
    In regards to the HOA.

I spoke with the lady again today. Since our resort community is made up of multiple villa communities and a residential home community.

I asked if the laws were specific to my community.
    No, commercial vehicles are not allowed period.
    She said I could use solid colored magnets to cover them.

Asked if the size of the letters mattered.
    Nope didn't matter.

Asked if verbiage containing CRACK had anything to do with it
    Nope, any lettering she said.
    This is weird because for the first two years of being here I had my back glass with red and orange lettering advertising side business with my phone # on it too. No complaints of that. As well as about 4-5 others in the communities.

As I asked multiple Q's, she stated that during the day they don't say anything but nothing could be left overnight.

Asking about HOA documents she began to get a little crabby with me. Saying is clearly states commercial vehicles of any type are not allowed. This is exact words from documents no other by-laws.

Again even though my truck is in no way commercial I wouldn't even care about this if they were being fair across the board. I would gladly cover them nightly. If it was a commercial vehicle as my previous lettering was with not one word said I would just completely remove them.

Posted via CB10
    No profit from stickers to you personally = non-commercial vehicle.

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10
    07-18-13 11:18 PM
    Kevin needs to write to the lady. A lawyer who's also a Crackberry fan can also help!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 03:53 AM
54 123