Today, i was riding my bike and my bold fell out of my pocket. After noticing it was gone, I panicked and retraced my steps to where i last had my phone. When i got there, i asked a fellow with a javelin if i could use his phone so i could call mine. I called and a lady picked up and said she has my bold. Turns out she was bb user as well. blah blah blah moral of the story is if you find someone elses bb, please be kind and return it to them
    09-15-09 03:38 AM
    Moral of the story... don't carry your BB in your pocket.

Glad to hear you got your Berry back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 03:43 AM
    Buddy of mine lost his curve the other day and tried retracing his steps and called everyplace he was that day with no luck. Called VW told them to suspend it and they said there was data usage so he though it was gone for good and was asking me out replacement claims and what not. Today he goes into work and finds out someone there had found it and turned it in.

Talk about lucky! Do onto others as they would do onto you! Good karma, whatever your cup of tea is, just get it back to the owner if found!

Glad you got your berry back OP!
    09-15-09 03:47 AM
    Glad to hear someone was so kind as to return your phone. Posts like this make me glad to know that good people do still exist.
    09-15-09 03:58 AM
    I agree there are still honest people out there. So often its overshadowed by all the bad things . Glad they all got their phones back

09-15-09 04:10 AM
    hehe, glad u Found Ur BB back..'

" Be carefull With ur BB yaaaa.""

" If We Done something Good, we will Get the Good Karma Too"

" im Happy hear, still Have a kind and Honestly people Outhere.."
    Lucky For u

Cheerss
    09-15-09 04:17 AM
    great, that you got your phone back. Great luck..
    09-15-09 04:54 AM
    you are probably luck another BB user found your BB, since they probably know what it's like to be lost without their BB.

none the less i'm glad you got it back!
    09-15-09 08:46 AM
    One word: Belt Clip
    Congrats on getting it back.
    09-15-09 08:58 AM
    One word: Belt Clip ... okay that was two.
    Congrats on getting it back.
    09-15-09 08:59 AM
    There's definitely a certain camaraderie with bb users

09-15-09 12:46 PM
    If I found a phone I would always look thorugh the phone book to see if there was a home number phone or any other number such as a mum or dad so I could inform that I have found their phone. My uncle left my old phone which he has at the nak and we got a call cause my home number was still on it.

09-15-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD