I bet that shot was rehearsed and posed. This really shouldn't bother me but it does. If it isn't intentional, you would think it would have been caught in editing. I wonder if anybody from Blackberry is proofing these vids before releasing. Guess they are stuck with her now. I don't think it would look good for Blackberry to fire her for using and iphone.
    I think it will look great if they fire her for using an iPhone. And after they fire her, they should hire Shirley Bassey. Or somebody else with some sort of class and dignity left in them.
    Bugger off, Alicia, Shirley Bassey is our queen!!
    Ben1232 likes this.
    02-27-13 05:30 PM
    could it be an ipod touch?
    02-27-13 05:40 PM
    I know it sucks either way but is there any chance it is an iPod?
    02-27-13 05:42 PM
    could it be an ipod touch?
    You got me by 2 minutes. Damned slow typing VK. Give me a physical keyboard a Z10 or give me death.
    02-27-13 05:44 PM
    Somebody must have planted that iPhone, probably the same person who hacked her Twitter acct.
    02-27-13 05:46 PM
    It really is amazing what people pick up on...
    02-27-13 05:48 PM
    So what if she uses an iPhone and has a BlackBerry,
    She's being paid big bucks to be the face of BlackBerry so it does matter. Try working for Pepsi and get caught drinking a Coke or working for Miller and drinking a Budweiser - while on the job or in uniform. - grounds for immediate termination. You are what you represent yourself to be and in her case she is a THE face of BlackBerry, not Iphone.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    02-27-13 06:02 PM
    She's being paid big bucks to be the face of BlackBerry so it does matter. Try working for Pepsi and get caught drinking a Coke or working for Miller and drinking a Budweiser - while on the job or in uniform. - grounds for immediate termination. You are what you represent yourself to be and in her case she is a THE face of BlackBerry, not Iphone.
    Specially true after that cheesy confession of two-timing and promise to be faithful on launch day. That declaration upped the stakes and magnifies each gaffe.

It paints a target which people take pleasure in shooting at.
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    02-27-13 06:12 PM
    **What follows in this post was a failed attempt at an analogy. Being a glass half full type of person I was giving AK the benefit of the doubt in thinking she took her position with BB fully committed and dedicated to the platform and company. The analogy part comes from me thinking it could be an ipod and since BB (to my knowledge) doesn't make mp3 players or other consumer electronics I would allow such a transgression. So in response to one form of thinking that a Coke employee be fired for drinking Pepsi I suggest that BB employees must be offered the opportunity to use a non competing device. My apologies for not being clearer when I originally posted and for apparently taking the discussion off topic. ***

I get what you are saying, but what type of PC does Thors10 use? Or any other high ranking BlackBerry employee for that matter. Once BB gets into the consumer electronics the tale may change but until then...
    Last edited by Toodeurep; 02-27-13 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Bad attempt at an analogy. Sorry all.
    02-27-13 06:13 PM
    I get what you are saying, but what type of PC does Thors10 use? Or any other high ranking BlackBerry employee for that matter. Once BB gets into the consumer electronics the tale may change but until then...
    I don't understand the correlation..
    02-27-13 06:17 PM
    The blame for this should go to the editting team at Blackberry (or what ever agency they hired), its not AK's fault
    Why did AK AGREE to be the Global Creative Director for BlackBerry? Did she really think people wouldn't be noticing and catching her using the iPhone? She should have turned down the position. She's a liability for the BB10 campaign.
    EsJayDee and Bobert_123 like this.
    02-27-13 06:22 PM
    Blackberry isn't in the PC business.
    Heins is the CEO and has much bigger responsibilities that being the face of BB, Keys has one job for BB
    02-27-13 06:23 PM
    Somebody must have planted that iPhone, probably the same person who hacked her Twitter acct.
    Don't give AK any ideas for her next excuse.
    02-27-13 06:24 PM
    Your statement makes no sense in a conversation about Alicia Keys using an iPhone.
    02-27-13 06:25 PM
    how come we all dont hound Kevin for having an iPhone and Macbook with his BlackBerry while being BBRY's #1 fanboy?

So what if she uses an iPhone and has a BlackBerry, I have a Mac and Asus Laptop, does that mean I am not a true BlackBerry supporter.
    FINALLY!!( Someone who speaks with a lot of sense )

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-27-13 06:27 PM
    Eh boy, seems like she's a bit ********. Perhaps because she's missing apps or something that she uses or something. The twitter incident now this ... really not professional.
    02-27-13 06:28 PM
    Who cares.

Don't people say everyone should use all platforms to see what they are like? Shes a celebrity so I'm sure she has multiple phones. Doesn't hurt to have apple products so she can be more informed when doing here job.
    shemaree09 likes this.
    02-27-13 06:36 PM
    Your statement makes no sense in a conversation about Alicia Keys using an iPhone.
    Fair enough, if it is an iPhone and if it was a shot taken after the announcement of her new position. Two things I thought were still in doubt.
    02-27-13 06:36 PM
    Who cares.

Don't people say everyone should use all platforms to see what they are like? Shes a celebrity so I'm sure she has multiple phones. Doesn't hurt to have apple products so she can be more informed when doing here job.
    I don't care about AK really, but what I do care about is the BB10 marketing and launch. If AK really isn't into being an excited user of the new Z10, she should have turned the job down, instead of acting like she would use the BB product.
    02-27-13 06:42 PM
    Fair enough, if it is an iPhone and if it was a shot taken after the announcement of her new position. Two things I thought were still in doubt.
    This thread is still just about Alicia Keys and Blackberrys and iPhones. Not about Thor and his PC. That's off topic.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    02-27-13 06:45 PM
    i must be blind i can only see a white z10 on the table in the airplane thats surposidly meant to be a iphone or ipod !?? please tell me where this iphone has meant to be seen in the video because i cant see it..
    02-27-13 07:37 PM
    Who cares.

LOL her job doesn't really require researching other platforms. Besides she is obviously already familiar with Apple products, how much more she need to know? Her job is to think of ways to promote Blackberry products, and part of that is not to be seen using competing products.
    raino and richardat like this.
    02-27-13 07:43 PM
    Now I am a big fan of BlackBerry and the new Z10...BUT in the new BlackBerry Keep Moving Projects - Alicia Keys Episode 2 is it just me or is there an iPhone or iPod or iSomething sitting on the table when she is on the plane? To me this is a big deal, she is the new Global face of BlackBerry. To show a video with an iPhone in it with BlackBerry branding all over is crazy....I watched the video several times when I saw it, and it really appears to be an iPhone (or iPod not sure which) it is at 1:34-1:39. I really hope I am wrong, here is a still form the video...let me know what you guys think. Am I wrong? Does it matter? Thoughts?

Attachment 138196

And here is a link to the video on the main blog

BlackBerry Keep Moving Projects - Alicia Keys episode 2 | CrackBerry.com
    i must be blind i can only see a white z10 on the table in the airplane thats surposidly meant to be a iphone or ipod !?? please tell me where this iphone has meant to be seen in the video because i cant see it..
    In the first post of this thread, there's a phone with a red arrow pointing to the iphone or ipod.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    02-27-13 07:49 PM
    LOL her job doesn't really require researching other platforms. Besides she is obviously already familiar with Apple products, how much more she need to know? Her job is to think of ways to promote Blackberry products, and part of that is not to be seen using competing products.
    I'm sure if this glimpse of a phone that can't even be confirmed to be an apple product wasn't made known here you be the one chiming in say 'OH MAN, How can she not try the other devices!!! Shes ignorant to the other platforms!!!' But thats your life.

Thor has said hes used all the other platforms. And Thor is the MAN!

Hows your z10 treating you?
    02-27-13 07:50 PM
    I'm sure if this glimpse of a phone that can't even be confirmed to be an apple product wasn't made known here you be the one chiming in say 'OH MAN, How can she not try the other devices!!! Shes ignorant to the other platforms!!!'
    Said no one ever in the history of the world. LOL now you're just making things up.
    02-27-13 07:58 PM
143 1234 ...