Now I am a big fan of BlackBerry and the new Z10...BUT in the new BlackBerry Keep Moving Projects - Alicia Keys Episode 2 is it just me or is there an iPhone or iPod or iSomething sitting on the table when she is on the plane? To me this is a big deal, she is the new Global face of BlackBerry. To show a video with an iPhone in it with BlackBerry branding all over is crazy....I watched the video several times when I saw it, and it really appears to be an iPhone (or iPod not sure which) it is at 1:34-1:39. I really hope I am wrong, here is a still form the video...let me know what you guys think. Am I wrong? Does it matter? Thoughts?

Alicia Keys new video has an iPhone in it??-blackberry-keep-moving-projects-alicia-keys-episode-2-iphone.jpg

And here is a link to the video on the main blog

BlackBerry Keep Moving Projects - Alicia Keys episode 2 | CrackBerry.com
    aha and christenmartin like this.
    02-27-13 01:49 PM
    Looks like is has the magical home button...
    02-27-13 01:51 PM
    That is what caught my eye...had to play it in full screen on HD to make sure....
    02-27-13 01:52 PM
    Makes it look like you'll still need to carry a Blackberry and an iphone :/
    02-27-13 01:58 PM
    I bet that shot was rehearsed and posed. This really shouldn't bother me but it does. If it isn't intentional, you would think it would have been caught in editing. I wonder if anybody from Blackberry is proofing these vids before releasing. Guess they are stuck with her now. I don't think it would look good for Blackberry to fire her for using and iphone.
    02-27-13 02:03 PM
    I bet that shot was rehearsed and posed. This really shouldn't bother me but it does. If it isn't intentional, you would think it would have been caught in editing. I wonder if anybody from Blackberry is proofing these vids before releasing. Guess they are stuck with her now. I don't think it would look good for Blackberry to fire her for using and iphone.
    That could be stock footage from long before she came on board. Look at her hair in that photo, compared to what she's sporting now

Regardless, stupid oversite by BB Marketing
    02-27-13 02:06 PM
    That could be stock footage from long before she came on board. Look at her hair in that photo, compared to what she's sporting now

Regardless, stupid oversite by BB Marketing
    Then why use it? As stated above, this wasn't caught in editing...or they thought no one would notice...I saw it in the first viewing of it...
    Flexin likes this.
    02-27-13 02:10 PM
    LOL.

Hilarious find. BBRY marketers need to tigh10 up what they release to the media..
    Before snApple and fAndroid find out and use it to their advantage
    adjdudley21 and EsJayDee like this.
    02-27-13 02:15 PM
    I didn't catch that at all. Good catch.
    Next video will (again) feature a writer who uses a typewriter, a paper notebook, and a laptop.
    Oh boy. *sigh*
    02-27-13 02:19 PM
    Makes it look like you'll still need to carry a Blackberry and an iphone :/
    Worst decision ever to hire her...
    ctuffy, VanMtl, Bugmapper and 2 others like this.
    02-27-13 02:39 PM
    Many may disagree, but I'm sorry...
    She carries too much iPhone baggage to represent BlackBerry IMHO.
    It seems like every other week she is involved in some kind of iPhone controversy instead of BlackBerry business.
    It's trying the patience of a good segment of the BlackBerry faithful.
    kevinnugent and shiera99 like this.
    02-27-13 03:00 PM
    I agree it was a dumb decision to hire her. Not because of her iPhone.. But seriously who buys a phone based on which celebrity uses it?
    ctuffy, richardat and robkd like this.
    02-27-13 03:05 PM
    All she had to do was pretend to use a Blackberry. How hard can that be?
    EsJayDee and Camelhmpz like this.
    02-27-13 03:12 PM
    how come we all dont hound Kevin for having an iPhone and Macbook with his BlackBerry while being BBRY's #1 fanboy?

So what if she uses an iPhone and has a BlackBerry, I have a Mac and Asus Laptop, does that mean I am not a true BlackBerry supporter.
    02-27-13 03:13 PM
    She is being very careless
    MADBRADNYC and EsJayDee like this.
    02-27-13 03:15 PM
    how come we all dont hound Kevin for having an iPhone and Macbook with his BlackBerry while being BBRY's #1 fanboy?

So what if she uses an iPhone and has a BlackBerry, I have a Mac and Asus Laptop, does that mean I am not a true BlackBerry supporter.
    Kevin isn't the Global Creative Director for BlackBerry.
    02-27-13 03:15 PM

Nope....
    You can/should use what you want. No problem there.....
    It's only a problem in my eyes if you stood on stage at a premier BlackBerry event and claimed a permanent divorce from your Mac and Asus Laptop....
    Then be seen using it. Even in BlackBerry videos.

Where is the credibility???
    02-27-13 03:20 PM
    Kevin isn't the Global Creative Director for BlackBerry.
    But he could be.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-27-13 03:22 PM
    She is being very careless
    The blame for this should go to the editting team at Blackberry (or what ever agency they hired), its not AK's fault
    02-27-13 03:22 PM
    She could have just stated from jump street....
    I have and use many devices... But, I'm a strong supporter of BlackBerry10.

Sorted.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-27-13 03:24 PM
    But he could be.
    Yeah, but in the world of reality where most of us dwell, he isn't.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-27-13 03:26 PM
    All she had to do was pretend to use a Blackberry. How hard can that be?
    Seriously. YOU HAD ONE JOB.
    02-27-13 03:30 PM
    All of yall are tripping... lets be real here, her position is not to make it seem as though she uses only a blackberry.. she is Global Creative Director... Ummmm just for the record, a higher up apple exec was caught and admitted to using a blackberry.. she just like the other 2 people are creating a creative marketing campaign. Only super fan boys and girls like yourselves will look at that and analyze the way you all have. Shes on a plane with several other people. Now if she had it in her hand and and the apple branding was obvious we'd have a legitimate gripe, but at her shows, blackberry will have branding all over it and thats the important part... Chill out!!!!
    02-27-13 03:31 PM
    I like A. Keys and all, but damn if she isn't being careless. She accepted this position along with the responsibility, therefore she needs to use the device she's endorsing.
    02-27-13 03:33 PM
    If you look really close at around the 1:18 mark there also appears to be a white iPhone.

Regardless, the last time I checked BBW doesn't offer much in terms of children's games for the Z10 at the moment. Maybe Alicia's child was being a little too rambunctious and quite possibly the iPhone had an app that could calm him/her down. Don't be so quick to judge. And yes, I do agree she should have put the device away, but have you travelled with a child? It can be quite hectic and stressful. Sometimes you've go to do what you've got to do.

A marketing blunder isn't going to sway my decision to purchase a Z10.
    02-27-13 04:45 PM
143 123 ...