my alarm went off this morning and i cannot click the snooze or dismiss button whatsoever... cannot soft restart... battery pull does nothing as it takes me back to the same alarm with the same problem... someone assist me???? DRIVING ME INSANE
    07-14-10 09:40 AM
    Dunno, the only way I can make it stop for good is a click of the mouse ball. Hitting other buttons do nothing for me. Have you done that?
    07-14-10 10:16 AM
    That is by far one of the weirdest problems I have ever heard lol.

When you say battery pull does nothing, do you mean when it boots back up it goes right back to the alarm sound?

Are you having any other issues with the phone at all? When did this problem start?
    07-14-10 10:26 AM
    Got a recent backup. I have had similar negative results with new themes. Deleting or changing them always solved the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 10:29 AM
    That is by far one of the weirdest problems I have ever heard lol.

When you say battery pull does nothing, do you mean when it boots back up it goes right back to the alarm sound?

Are you having any other issues with the phone at all? When did this problem start?
    when i reboot the phone via battery pull... the alarm pop up ( snooze or dismiss button) comes up even at the rogers page prior to start up. from there i can not click either of the two.... the verifying security progress bar comes up... and the data arrows are flashing so i can tell the phone is booting but i can not get past the alarm which is rather annoying i might add. My phone has been fine up till this morning, i have had it for about a month now and no problems.... the computer wont recognize the phone either....
    07-14-10 10:57 AM
    Got a recent backup. I have had similar negative results with new themes. Deleting or changing them always solved the problem.

no new theme or anything, but thanks for the thought
    07-14-10 11:11 AM
    Restore to a previous backup. To a time before this happened.

07-14-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD