- CrackBerry User
- 57 Posts
Airmiles.ca has plans to support BB10
I contacted airmiles.ca to ask them about their app for BB10, and here is their answer
Thanks for your interest in the AIR MILES Mobile App. My name is Emily and I'd like to help with your question.
Name, I understand that you'd like to see the AIR MILES App for the Blackberry 10. I've contacted our Mobile Team on your behalf and they've advised me that are interested in developing the App for the new Blackberry device and are currently learning more about it. At this time, we don't know when it may be offered.
Did you know that you can still access your Collector Account right on your Blackberry? All you need to do is visit m.airmiles.ca from your mobile browser. You will have access to your balance, transaction and more wherever you go!
I do appreciate hearing from you and hope we will soon offer the AIR MILES App for your device. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions.
Have a great day!
AIR MILES Customer Care
- 09-18-2014, 11:30 AM #4
We can dream can't we?
Posted via my STA100-5 z30It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society... జిడ్డు కృష్ణ మూర్తి
Current [Z30 STA 100-5] <--- Z10 STL 100-3 <--- Torch 2 9860 <--- Storm2 9550, <--- Storm 9530.
- By suzi_hughes in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2013, 07:46 AM
- By Bsavvy in forum News & RumorsReplies: 43Last Post: 11-12-2012, 04:00 PM
- By zzbsb in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2012, 05:25 PM
- By letsBB in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2012, 04:03 PM
- By suzi_hughes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2012, 12:46 PM