I have had my Blackberry Pearl 8120 for T-Mobile for about a month now and I have been having trouble connecting to the instant message clients. When i try to sign in, it displays a box that says "Connection Error (65): Problem recieving data from the server." I have the Blackberry Addon for T-Mobile enabled on my account and the customer service said that should fix it. If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know.
    08-18-08 10:47 PM
    Are u on Edge or WiFi when u connect? It sounds to me like u are on the network but it is weak

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 10:51 PM
    I have had my Blackberry Pearl 8120 for T-Mobile for about a month now and I have been having trouble connecting to the instant message clients. When i try to sign in, it displays a box that says "Connection Error (65): Problem recieving data from the server." I have the Blackberry Addon for T-Mobile enabled on my account and the customer service said that should fix it. If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know.
    System Requirements

Before downloading AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) for your BlackBerry smartphone, check to see that you meet the below requirements:

* Supported smartphones: BlackBerry 8800 from T-Mobile USA, BlackBerry 7100i, BlackBerry 7130e, BlackBerry 7250, BlackBerry 7520 and BlackBerry 8703e from Sprint

i dont think your phone is supported..
    08-19-08 02:08 AM
    But my phone came with the software already installed on it and I had a data plan for a little while and it worked then
    08-19-08 11:20 PM
    Try uninstalling it, and reinstalling it. When you reinstall it, there should be a link to do so in your bookmarks on your bb browser.
    08-20-08 12:23 AM
    Do you still have the data plan? Because I couldn't get my AIM to work until I had the FULL data plan (I had email only at one point)
    08-20-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD