Hello Fellow Crackers,

I am totally torn. I live in NYC and use Tmobile. I am going to buy a blackberry today but not sure which BB to go for. I can get a Bold unlocked with all service books or a Tmobile 8900.

The only 2 things that are holding me back from the 8900 are the smaller screen and slower processor.

The screen I think I can get over, but the processor would kill me if it was too slow.

Any suggestions?

Reminder: 3g is not a consideration because I wouldn't be able to use the 3g on the bold.

P.S. I upgraded to the G1 (bad idea), so i have to pay almost full price on the 8900, meaning the bold and the 8900 will cost me the same amount.
    02-11-09 07:32 AM
    i believe there was a comparison between the two on the main page about 2 or 3 weeks ago and the person comparing said that even though the processor was slower on the 8900, it wasnt noticeable while opening applications. its just a matter of what is your personal choice.
    02-11-09 07:38 AM
    Almost everyone who has reviewed it, (professional sites) have mentioned that it is noticeable when side by side. However, they never mention if it is enough to **** someone off.
    02-11-09 07:41 AM
    OP said "Hello Fellow Crackers".

I don't understand how race factors into this. LOL! J/K If it were my choice, I would go for the Bold! It's all in what you like. Go to your nearest cell store and test both of them. You will know which one to pick after you pick them up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD