This might seem like a crazy idea, but I just feel like I keep getting the shaft from BBRY. To me, it seems like one of their biggest faults, is not listening to their loyal customers.

So I propose this: Protest at the AGM. Not crash it, just picket outside. Let the board, the press and most of all, the shareholders know, that we are tired of being screwed over time and the again and that we will not stay loyal forever.

Most of you will probably think that it's useless and say that it won't do any good. But what is there to loose?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:14 AM
    03-31-15 11:35 AM
    This thread made me laugh....
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    03-31-15 11:37 AM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:43 AM
    I'm sorry but I will forever be loyal but I understand what your saying tho.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 11:44 AM
    No I'm not Vic.

I'm just getting tired of feeling like I'm supporting a company, that does not value my loyalty. Nor the loyalty of anyone of its customers.

As someone who has lived in the Waterloo area most of my life, I have seen this company grow to the power house or once was, and then crash to the bottom. I have seen friends loose jobs because of the direct and indirect downsizing of BlackBerry.

If you were a customer, let's say of McDonald's, and they started to, on a regular basis, make a crap burger, undercooked, or dry from siting out all day, would you just keep eating there? No, you would say something to the manager. Now what about, after you bought that burger, and they told you that you had to pay extra for the ketchup on that burger, would you keep eating there then?

I just don't understand why it seems like the company is not listening to their customers, when that is all they really have left.

So to all of you that found this idea funny, I challenge you to come up with an idea that will make them listen, but still remain alive as a company.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:40 PM
    I find that a lot of Blackberry's current problems is because they were listening to the customer too much actually. And this resulted in 2 big problems:

"Build full touch and new PKB devices, and the masses will swarm again!"

Nope, Blackberry brand is dead, they really should have considered a full name change. (Which could have actually been worse)

"We want phones with big batteries, and this, and that"

Which has led to bloated huge development cycles, and guess what? The consumer very rarely knows what they actually want.

They say they want big batteries, but what they actually want are skinny phones like the iphone, with a bigger battery.

I think they were listening, but listening to the wrong people.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, moody and Bbnivende like this.
    03-31-15 12:49 PM
    Crazy? You bet your Bippy!
    moody likes this.
    03-31-15 12:55 PM
    The McCrapBurger would actually sell rather well in the US. They're used to doing what they're told. This why the iPhone sells like it does.
    03-31-15 01:01 PM
    This isn't really a crazy idea. People protest at AGMs all the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:54 PM