I just spent the better part of an hour reading every post in this thread. I laughed, I cried. Fact is the subject got my attention because I have often felt the same way as the original post of sexybabe88 when going to this forum. It has been a great discussion and I think important given the large and hopefully ever increasing fan base, .. insert BB10 hope here . . .not to mention the high professional visibility of the site as evidenced by attention from RIM now. I spend a lot of time on a couple of antique auto forums and don't see some of the rancor and insults that pop up here from time to time. Newbies are generally treated with kid gloves. And as mentioned previously, I think it does scare of newbies when they get a terse greeting. And people have used less reason to choose or not choose a phone or platform. Overall though, as demonstrated by this thread it seems a great forum, well moderated and fun.
    01-24-13 12:27 PM
201 ... 789