Don't blame RIM, the damn so-called raffle was a quack from the start!
    I did read everybody's posts and thoughts. Man, just relax. Maybe changing the thread's title to the raffle's thing would be better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    littlestone likes this.
    11-14-11 04:14 PM
    i was a person who also took part in event,i think that everyone was thinking over the story. if organizers needed to cheat u so how they could wispered with the MC in front of everybody (!!!) they could totally arrange so the event might run smoothly as well. abt this matter, maybe everything had its reason,dont make a big firm's image bad bcoz of a small thing. Just a lucky thing, let ur cmmt be reasonable, members of bisvn.

I guess you are from one of the organizers who have been pretty busy yesterday "interviewing people". Otherwise, no newbies (you created your nick and just posted the very first post, right?) would go right to such an sensitive and B**gate topic like this and defense for the organizers.

And last, did you recognize the Pink Guy in these photos? You dont think we are not living in a fast modern 2011-year world where every public actions being recorded?
    Last edited by stonecold3; 11-14-11 at 06:51 PM.
    littlestone and buithucdong like this.
    11-14-11 05:45 PM
    I dislike cheaters yes, but I'm not going to get into any of that stuff. I'm also going to stay away from most of the discussion in here.

Although one thing some of you are saying disguises me. You see I can't stand employers who hire people with bad activities.
    As we know RIM is in bad shape at the moment, and certain employees... Sorry, I'm actually not going to give detail on this either. The whole thing disturbs the **** out of me. All I'm going to say is, Bad employees attract/hire equally as bad . More then likely, 75% of RIM employees are either bad, or atleast lead by them.
    littlestone likes this.
    11-14-11 06:27 PM
    i was a person who also took part in event,i think that everyone was thinking over the story. if organizers needed to cheat u so how they could wispered with the MC in front of everybody (!!!) they could totally arrange so the event might run smoothly as well. abt this matter, maybe everything had its reason,dont make a big firm's image bad bcoz of a small thing. Just a lucky thing, let ur cmmt be reasonable, members of bisvn.
    Oh, the reason is BrightStar Vietnam tried to cheat but it was such a weak organized and link between the organizers and the MC. That is it! In my opinion, after a long time looking after BrightStar VN's events in Hanoi I realised they are not any kinds of "BIG BRAND" in Vietnam mobile phone market as u said or actually u have an unusual definition of "BIG BRAND" =))

Next, I think the reasons for those actions from BrightStar just about they are trying to enter VN market through building a good relationship with the other retailers. As you can see they tried to put the prizes to them.

Fyi, the mobile phone market in Vietnam is such a chaotic market with numerous of retailers who often got a chain of "hand-carried Blackberry" (w/o tax) from oversea. This situation is quite hard for BrightStar VN due to the high cost come from import tax as they have to beat those retailers, who often offer a lower price. That is what I guest about deep reason why the "BIG BRAND" had to do that =))

Next, If some one said "dont blame it on RIM, it just come from some jerks, who need to be retrained in serving their customers", its completely wrong. RIM has to maintain their "IMAGE" and "SERVICE QUALITY" with their customers. That means RIM will be in charge for any mistakes that come from they "OFFICIAL SOLE DISTRIBUTORs" in any markets. They must have their consideration and attention about their customers because they appointed those "DISTRIBUTORs" to serve us.

What does anybody think about a rarely BIG event from a "BIG BRAND" that got half of the participants left half of the time after watching an epic real life drama on the stage??? =)) Is it a well organized and professional event come from a "BIG BRAND" ? Shame on BrightStar Vietnam.

Finally, We dont care how are you doing your business BUT dont dissatisfy your customers by disclosing those unprofessional and silly events OR at least, you must find any other better managers (actors) who are good at cheating on us!!!

Cheer!!!
    Last edited by littlestone; 11-14-11 at 07:27 PM.
    buithucdong likes this.
    11-14-11 07:17 PM
    Why am I still reading this thread?
    littlestone likes this.
    11-14-11 07:32 PM
    Why is every post liked and thanked by littlestone? looooooool
    littlestone likes this.
    11-14-11 08:22 PM
    It shows my respect and appreciation to all of you guys contributions to this topic ^_^

Cheer!!!
    11-14-11 11:28 PM
    i'm also a customer of one distribution company, i'm familiar with wht happened at that evening. so i just think its so normal in this unfair society. i only care abt products anh how brightstar do. if Rim had a better way, their products are good, bringing benefits for us, i wouldn't complain. so wht do world look into us if u also a believable vietnamese person?
    11-16-11 07:27 AM
    i'm also a customer of one distribution company, i'm familiar with wht happened at that evening. so i just think its so normal in this unfair society. i only care abt products anh how brightstar do. if Rim had a better way, their products are good, bringing benefits for us, i wouldn't complain. so wht do world look into us if u also a believable vietnamese person?

So that means you realised what they acted on the stage but you just accept it. It is just your negative view.

With us, we understand our value and we have more requirements and concentrations not only in products but also in services. That is what a real Blackberry fan should have.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    11-16-11 05:42 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD