It feels to me like they have already moved on and aren't really looking back until asked to do so during a podcast. I mean the way everyone fumbles around and seems generally disinterested in discussing 10.2 and the Z30...it makes me feel like they might know and anticipate the route of blackberry's future and are already much more interested in android or iPhone than they really are blackberry....it makes me afraid for the future.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:10 AM
    There's only so much one can do

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:36 AM
    It feels to me like they have already moved on and aren't really looking back until asked to do so during a podcast. I mean the way everyone fumbles around and seems generally disinterested in discussing 10.2 and the Z30...it makes me feel like they might know and anticipate the route of blackberry's future and are already much more interested in android or iPhone than they really are blackberry....it makes me afraid for the future.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Benjamin,
    Let's see it from all 3 perspetives:

BB - If I am BBRY, and CB shuts down or loses interest in me, do I like it? No! Will I shut shop and move away? No!
    CB - If I am CB, and BBRY shuts down or loses interest in me, do I like it? No! Will I shut shop and move away? No!
    Us - If either one or both of them shuts down, will we like it? No! WIll it end life for us as we know it? I don't think so

Keep calm and Chill in life

LP&HG
    10-27-13 05:50 AM
    Not yet another post bashing the guys at CrackBerry. I watched it and the Mike L thing was pretty funny. But like seriously, just because they are the creators of CrackBerry does NOT mean at all they need to be enthusiastic 24 damn 7, you have good and bad days. If they had bloody moved on they wouldn't still be doing things for CrackBerry eg. posting or doing reviews. But wait, they still are.
    And they're also ALL using BlackBerry 10 devices, unlike some of us still out there!
    Oh, and OP, the future is NOT in the CrackBerry Blog. It is in BlackBerry, you might want to remember that.
    Quit bashing for god sake. They've been doing this a hell of a lot longer than any of us, give them credit for what they've achieved.
    10-27-13 05:58 AM
    I don't think they need to be enthusiastic and I am not trying to bash them. I have never said one negative thing about them in all of the years I have spent at crackberry. it was the lack of emotion, the disinterest that seemed different to me. I feel like I haven't seen that before from them

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 07:22 AM
    It may be because BlackBerry has only one actual bidder (a fluff bid with no financial backing) with about a week to go before their November 4th deadline. If BlackBerry doesn't find a buyer then refuses to clean out half their board & executive they'll be in serious disarray.

All signs point to that. Not something the CB staff can get jakked about.
    10-27-13 07:34 AM
    They're tribunes of the community. To a certain extent they're always going to reflect the mood in the wider community. Their general disposition draws from us. Even now there's still so much negativity and it's bound to take its toll on CrackBerry staff.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Guy and XDrew42 like this.
    10-27-13 10:26 AM
    They're tribunes of the community. To a certain extent they're always going to reflect the mood in the wider community. Their general disposition draws from us. Even now there's still so much negativity and it's bound to take its toll on CrackBerry staff.

Posted via CB10
    i think that's the smartest f'n thing i've ever read here...
    XDrew42 likes this.
    10-27-13 10:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well then there you have it. The whole ******* thing is just circling the drain. And those remaining few of us who prefer it didn't can do nothing but watch it happen.
    10-27-13 11:13 AM
    The guys are tired, I suppose.
    10-27-13 03:39 PM
    Really? Wow -- I thought the whole cross platform BBM success lightened the mood greatly on the podcast.
    10-27-13 03:45 PM
    Really? Wow -- I thought the whole cross platform BBM success lightened the mood greatly on the podcast.
    Me too. There is actual good news right now.
    southlander likes this.
    10-27-13 03:48 PM
    Not yet another post bashing the guys at CrackBerry. I watched it and the Mike L thing was pretty funny. But like seriously, just because they are the creators of CrackBerry does NOT mean at all they need to be enthusiastic 24 damn 7, you have good and bad days. If they had bloody moved on they wouldn't still be doing things for CrackBerry eg. posting or doing reviews. But wait, they still are.
    And they're also ALL using BlackBerry 10 devices, unlike some of us still out there!
    Oh, and OP, the future is NOT in the CrackBerry Blog. It is in BlackBerry, you might want to remember that.
    Quit bashing for god sake. They've been doing this a hell of a lot longer than any of us, give them credit for what they've achieved.
    Where exactly was the OP bashing anybody? I saw no debasement or criticism in his post.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-27-13 03:49 PM
    He is stating an opinion and observations.....hardly bashing....merely taking a pulse of the other viewers to see if they feel the same as he....

DenverRalphy likes this.
    10-27-13 03:50 PM