OK I bought and installed Aerize.

Now whenever I download something I'm given the option to install to the Micro SD card, but when I choose that, I get a message to reconfigure browser settings/filters to allow Aerize? I've looked everywhere on the Pearl but can't find that menu option at all.

Also, how do I move already-installed stuff to the card via Aerize? Or do I just do a MOVE ^ of existing themes without using Aerize?

Thanks in advance, my Pearl's specs are in my signature.
    03-11-09 12:01 AM
    Good app but make sure to record the serial code because if you lose it, you'll have a difficult time contacting aerize for help. I lost my serial code when I upgraded the OS on my storm and Aerize will not answer my emails.
    03-12-09 06:15 PM
    Just to clarify, Aerize Card loader does not install apps to your media card, it installs them from your media card. All apps are installed to and run from your device's Application Memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 06:47 PM
    Just to clarify, Aerize Card loader does not install apps to your media card, it installs them from your media card. All apps are installed to and run from your device's Application Memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was wondering about that. It all seemed too good to be true.
    03-18-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD