In my line of work we get emails sent to us and the work is first come first serve. Unfortunately I seem to get the email later than others because the work is gone even though I click on it the very second I get it on my phone.

Any advice out there on what way to get email the quickest?

Right now I have it going to a comcast.net account that forwards/copies to my bb email and my phone (my bb email comes across 0 to 15 minutes before my comcast email comes). Even though I get duplicates, this has sped up the process some...but not enough
    06-22-11 05:32 PM
    Are you able to switch emails? Maybe to Gmail?

Gmail with iMap is instant.

If you use Keyboard shortcuts for replies then it is EVEN faster.

R to reply
    L to reply to all
    F to forward.

Etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 05:49 PM
    Use GMail.
    06-22-11 06:24 PM
    In my line of work we get emails sent to us and the work is first come first serve. Unfortunately I seem to get the email later than others because the work is gone even though I click on it the very second I get it on my phone.

Any advice out there on what way to get email the quickest?

Right now I have it going to a comcast.net account that forwards/copies to my bb email and my phone (my bb email comes across 0 to 15 minutes before my comcast email comes). Even though I get duplicates, this has sped up the process some...but not enough
    Make sure you set your email up on the blackberry using the imap settings not the pop3 settings. That will make your emails come in instantly.

06-22-11 06:25 PM
    Thank you all! Do I set it up directly to gmail or do I need to do the same forward copy to my BB email like I have presently?
    06-22-11 06:31 PM
    Thank you all! Do I set it up directly to gmail or do I need to do the same forward copy to my BB email like I have presently?
    Can you not set your email account directly? Why forward it?

06-22-11 06:35 PM
    For some reason if I 'forwarded' it to my bb email address from my comcast it would get it faster than the comcast alone, sometimes up to 15 minutes.
    06-22-11 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD