Hi,

I have a Curve on Verizon, with BIS. I have three different employers, so three separate emails that I all need pushed to my phone. I also want to use Outlook for its integrated Calendar and task list, etc. I'm trying to use the "Getting Things Done" method of organization.

So, without paying for a 3rd party BES account, what's my best bet to have my emails pushed to my phone and syncronized between my Curve and Outlook?

1. Have BIS grab all the emails and push them to the phone. To sync to Outlook, would I also have Outlook grab all the accounts also and leave a copy on the server?

2. Have Gmail grab all my email accounts and then sync my Gmail to Outlook and my Curve via IMAP

Do I need to just try both and see what works the best? Anybody out there know what the better solution would be? With option #1, I don't see how you would get sync between Outlook and the Curve.

Is there another option that's better?

Thanks,

Wes Nance
    Rochester, NY
    06-16-08 06:36 PM
    Well the Curve can handle 10 email accounts, so if you can just push them to your phone, that is what I would do. I have my work email and 4 others pushed to my phone.
    06-16-08 07:58 PM
    ok, you're gmail and all will be fine using BIS, no problem.. just read this>> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

as far as your outlook, just make sure to leave a copy n the server and you're good to go!!! Post back if you have any other questions

edit: BTW....welcome to the Family
    06-16-08 08:05 PM
    Thanks, guys,

I'm wondering about keeping the emails synced between the Curve and Outlook, so I can tell what I've replied to, etc. Will both methods work for that?
    06-16-08 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD