So my screen is starting to lift in the top right and I emailed BB customer service to do an advanced RMA since I don't have a backup device to use while it's gone. They say they will NOT do it because it has been more than 30 days since I purchased the phone. It's not my fault that it took more than 30 days for the screen to lift, so why should I be without a phone for that long? All they will do is have me send it in for repair for free.

Does anyone have a recommendation or know how to get past this BS policy? I don't want to be without my phone for however long it takes them to fix it.

To add, of course I am arguing with them via email and trying to get this escalated to a manager. I am looking if anyone has particular tips and such. Thank you in advance!
    12-18-14 05:20 PM
    Bro just borrow a phone from a friend and send yours in. Life.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:41 PM
    Yes a company who is business-focused should assume their customers can be without their "mobile computer" for a week or more if it decides to break between 30-365 days of purchase. That is acceptable. /sarcasm
    12-18-14 05:45 PM
    I agree that the top right corner shouldn't be lifting. But at this point, I would just buy a cheap 9900 and use it while the passport is away. At least they have agreed to repair it!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:55 PM