Is there a way to adjust the color on the screen? I just got a replacement Blackberry Curve because my other had battery issues. The screen on my new Curve seems to have a green cast to it. Can the colors be adjusted? Fine tuned?

Kelly
    06-01-08 12:22 PM
    No, but what about brightness, does that help, if you adjust that?

Also, try another theme & battery pull...
    06-01-08 12:28 PM
    You might need to get it replaced yet again.
    06-01-08 12:31 PM
    This thing will still not hold a charge! They replaced my phone a week. I charge it all night and it only has half battery by noon.

Ugh.
    06-08-08 03:19 PM
    No, but what about brightness, does that help, if you adjust that?

Also, try another theme & battery pull...
    BTW...this seemed to help. Thanks!
    06-08-08 03:20 PM
    This thing will still not hold a charge! They replaced my phone a week. I charge it all night and it only has half battery by noon.

Ugh.
    How much do you talk on it until noon? The phone is rated at 4 or so hours of talk time. If you're on it for a couple of hours in the morning, your battery will be at 50% by noon. Depends on how much you use it. Also if you are in a habit of not closing out your apps when you use them, that'll also kill your battery quicker.

Also, when they replaced it, did they also replace the charger and battery? If not, one of those could the problems you're having. The green hue however is a bad screen, that I'm 100% sure of.
    06-08-08 09:31 PM
    How much do you talk on it until noon? The phone is rated at 4 or so hours of talk time. If you're on it for a couple of hours in the morning, your battery will be at 50% by noon. Depends on how much you use it. Also if you are in a habit of not closing out your apps when you use them, that'll also kill your battery quicker.

Also, when they replaced it, did they also replace the charger and battery? If not, one of those could the problems you're having. The green hue however is a bad screen, that I'm 100% sure of.
    Normally, I am not on it alot in the mornings. I could see if I used it alot but usually I do not use it in the mornings.

I took my phone back to the store and this time they replaced the battery again and the charger. They had not replaced the charger last time. It seemed to help with screen color but the phone is still not holding a charge like I would like. I've made 3 calls that totalled 8.15 minutes and I'm already down to 95%.

Just checked my usage. Yesterday I used 129 minutes of talk and 19 text messages. Is this excessive for one days use? If I did not plug it into the charger for awhile at noon I would be in the red zone by evening.

My other phone was a Pearl and I could use it like I do now and I would not have to charge it for days.
    06-21-08 10:29 AM
    Get the phone replaced. I don't know what more to tell you. It's a hardware problem. You probably got a bad replacement to begin with.
    06-21-08 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD