I have a lot of contacts and I hate when I enter my contact list again its on the last person I talked to how is there a shortcut to get me 2 the very top of that list without having to scroll?

How can I have/set a signature in my text messages? Is there any way?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 05:29 PM
    u should be able to just type 'a' to get you back up top..
    03-30-09 05:34 PM
    What I do is when in my address book I just type the first letter of who I'm looking for. As far as the sms signature I think what others do is create a signature and save it in auto text as "sig". At the end of the sms they type sig and it puts it there.
    03-30-09 05:34 PM
    For signature go to options > autotext, hit menu key and select new then put in replace zz with Aaron for example then save. From then on everytime you type zz and hit enter Aaron will appear

If you have your owner information set everytime you type 'sig' and hit enter your name will appear anyway.
    03-30-09 05:47 PM
    No offense, AaronJP, but I'm beginning to wonder if the BlackBerry is just too complicated for you. Maybe you would be better served with a less complicated device. Just my two cents.
    03-30-09 06:42 PM
    No offense, AaronJP, but I'm beginning to wonder if the BlackBerry is just too complicated for you. Maybe you would be better served with a less complicated device. Just my two cents.
    Every little single thing that I dont know how to do & dont want to screw up, I can feel like I can ask here, people here know what they are talking about.... Like I really value your 2 cents anyways I'm going to ask you.....

What would your recommend?

Lets see if you know enough about me to recommend a quality device for me....
    Last edited by AaronJP; 03-30-09 at 07:16 PM.
    03-30-09 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD